Wespe Models - interesting new subjects

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Wespe Models - interesting new subjects

April 19th, 2010, 8:10 am #1

Yesterday I visited the Wespe-Website and found out that they have a bunch of really interesting new models including 2 versions of the Einheitsdiesel, a Diamond T980, a MIAG Schleppkran (interesting for Aircraft dioramas), a Hanomag SS100 and a flak Scheinwerfer and some others, things look pretty good, and all of them have never been released in 1/48 in good qualitiy before.

April 19th, 2010, 2:28 pm #2

Good news no doubt, not sure about the other two but the SS-100 was done by Stok-Verlinden and was a awesome kit.....

April 19th, 2010, 4:16 pm #3

Yesterday I visited the Wespe-Website and found out that they have a bunch of really interesting new models including 2 versions of the Einheitsdiesel, a Diamond T980, a MIAG Schleppkran (interesting for Aircraft dioramas), a Hanomag SS100 and a flak Scheinwerfer and some others, things look pretty good, and all of them have never been released in 1/48 in good qualitiy before.
Bernhard,

Thanks for the heads up. Good to hear about the arrival of new kits. I would like to see some more of those wespe kits made here often though.

Lu

April 20th, 2010, 12:48 pm #4

Good news no doubt, not sure about the other two but the SS-100 was done by Stok-Verlinden and was a awesome kit.....
Many wespe kits are originally stok verlinden, they did the masters for stok, that's what a representative from wespe told me.
What I forgot to say, they will also release a bailey bridge made from injected plastic soon, I had a look at the stok original and it looked quite good, lots of diorama possibilities.

By the way, does anybody have a list of the kits ever released by stok verlinden?

April 20th, 2010, 12:50 pm #5

Bernhard,

Thanks for the heads up. Good to hear about the arrival of new kits. I would like to see some more of those wespe kits made here often though.

Lu
I'll post the three I already finished, but I didn't have the time to photograph them properly yet