Well, I guess my question was answered..

1:49 PM - May 29, 2006 #1

Gents,

After trying to fix a minor problem on the General Group this morning I noticed that I access privilages were revoked!!
well, after numerous emails to Brett,here too, none of my replys have been answered or acknowlaged!!
I can only assume that this is his sublte way of asking me to commit to my resignation and leave?
no problem!!...
I still think a at least a reply to me is in keeping with good faith and respect!!

Once more, i hope things can be resolved...

Nick

Nick, I guess Brett is really busy...

3:47 PM - May 29, 2006 #2

My thread gave him a hard time, and taking into account the time difference between Australia and Canada, I guess it's not so easy to communicate.

Let's stay to Brett side to help him making this site the best AFV modelling site.

Your help will be welcome, I am sure, so don't quit...

11:41 PM - May 29, 2006 #3

Gents,

After trying to fix a minor problem on the General Group this morning I noticed that I access privilages were revoked!!
well, after numerous emails to Brett,here too, none of my replys have been answered or acknowlaged!!
I can only assume that this is his sublte way of asking me to commit to my resignation and leave?
no problem!!...
I still think a at least a reply to me is in keeping with good faith and respect!!

Once more, i hope things can be resolved...

Nick
Nick,

I have sent you a detailed email message, and also replied to your email yesterday. This is not the place to have the discussion, so if you are not receiving my messages please phone.

Your moderator privileges have not been revoked, just modified since you handed in your resignation in line with the revised procedures that I outlined in this Forum on Sunday. You still have the ability to revise on the General Forum, but not to Delete. As with all other moderators, you still have the right to post on this private Moderator's Forum too.

Regards,

Brett

missing-lynx team

all issues resolved.....

1:52 PM - May 30, 2006 #4

..so,time to move forward!

Thanks, Brett

Nick

Great ! n/t

6:54 PM - May 30, 2006 #5