Watching the tanks passing...

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Watching the tanks passing...

August 21st, 2013, 1:48 pm #1

Hi people!

This is my last vignette. It shows some typical village´s traditions: elderly people watching the cars passing while talking about everything at the side of the road, people saying "Hellooooooo..." from the car´s windows, and other people falling in love with nice, lovely girls.

The Vickers (with the usual long german designation) it´s from Imako, a not-well known company. It´s a bit so-so, as it lacks a lot of details. The figures are from Stalingrad (excellent ones), Mig and Mk35 (this one was transformed)

Special thanks to Alexander Zelenkov for his help with the mk35 transformation (although I must say I´m not a good figure modeller ) and also to María Hontoria (you have to visit her site to see her marvelous work http://galeon-models.blogspot.com.es/ ) and Jorge Porto for their help with the tree and terrain.

August 21st, 2013, 2:31 pm #2

great job

August 21st, 2013, 3:01 pm #3

Hi people!

This is my last vignette. It shows some typical village´s traditions: elderly people watching the cars passing while talking about everything at the side of the road, people saying "Hellooooooo..." from the car´s windows, and other people falling in love with nice, lovely girls.

The Vickers (with the usual long german designation) it´s from Imako, a not-well known company. It´s a bit so-so, as it lacks a lot of details. The figures are from Stalingrad (excellent ones), Mig and Mk35 (this one was transformed)

Special thanks to Alexander Zelenkov for his help with the mk35 transformation (although I must say I´m not a good figure modeller ) and also to María Hontoria (you have to visit her site to see her marvelous work http://galeon-models.blogspot.com.es/ ) and Jorge Porto for their help with the tree and terrain.

Really impressive figures Carlos, they seem very natural and fit the scene really well.Really like the the colours used.
Don't see many civilians like this in dios.
Tree is very impressive too.

Jon

August 21st, 2013, 3:59 pm #4

Hi people!

I love it! Really wonderful work on the figures, groundwork, and tank! It looks like you had fun building this one! Bravo, Carlos (sorry, couldn't resist)

Cheers, Tracy

August 21st, 2013, 4:35 pm #5

Hi people!

August 21st, 2013, 5:59 pm #6

Hi people!

i realy like the subject of your work the tranformed Vicker is a realy unusual Model that isn´t seen very often .All together it looks very authentic .

greetz Detlev

August 21st, 2013, 10:04 pm #7

Hi people!

Hi mate.
As I told you earlier this is a very complex and well resolved scene. Both the ground work including the figures and vehicle are very well executed.
One of your best for sure

August 23rd, 2013, 12:03 am #8

Hi people!

Hi Carlos,
Very good work! I like see diorama which make good in all details - AFV, figures, paintwork and ground.
Can I add this work in Stalingrad site gallery?

--
Best regards, Alexander Zelenkov
www.stalingrad.diorama.ru

August 23rd, 2013, 9:57 am #9

I will be very proud to see it at Stalingrad site!

Again, thank you very much for your inestimable help.

Regards!

Carlos A. Bravo Rodriguez.