Warriors #35364 Figure Question

The Figures discussion group is hosted by Mark Bannerman and is dedicated to modelling military figures of any scale and era.

Warriors #35364 Figure Question

January 30th, 2010, 11:26 pm #1

OK, so I am looking at this set and can REALLY use these 2 guys in my dio but not the base. So I am wondering if either of the figures are actually molded to the base? I am suspecting that may indeed be the case but am hoping against hope that that is NOT how they come and that somebody knows for sure and can tell me they are actually completely seperate (fingers crossed for that) If they are molded on I suspose I can plaster around them, it would just be easier if they were seperate of course. TIA
Regards
Sven.

January 31st, 2010, 12:23 am #2

Hi Sven, I can assure you that these figures are not molded onto the base and are completely seperate. This is an excelent set and will not disapoint you. I hope this helps you in your deciding on getting this set.

Cheers Andrew

January 31st, 2010, 12:47 am #3

Thanks Andrew, that is the perfect answer as I really want to get them but now it's gone from a great set to dam near perfect one for my needs, I appreciate the reply:-)
Regards
Sven.