visiting Muzeum Polskiej Techniki Wojskowej

Polish language forum for discussion of all armour modelling-related topics. Hosted by Tomasz Basarabowicz.

visiting Muzeum Polskiej Techniki Wojskowej

August 13th, 2007, 11:36 am #1

Hello

I am visting the Muzeum Polskiej Techniki Wojskowej the last week of August,I am an armour fan of the poland army and I will hope find a lot of stuff for study there. I have several questions:

I have seen in an aerial photo that the museum has a kind of scrape yard with a lot of vehicles waiting for restoration, I think have recognized two gsp-55, two large rusty spots near a building that i have marked with a red rectangle in the pic. is this part of the museum open to the public? is it possible to take photographs, it would be great to do some photos, the gsp-55 is a very "hard to find" vehicle, there are two more in poland, in the Lubuskie Military Museum but my time in Poland is limited. could anyone confirm that there are two "visitable" gsp-55 inthe museum?

[/IMG]

I have attached a link http://free.polbox.pl/l/leszekch/vgsp55.html with a pic of two gsp-55

I have my hotel at Al. Jana Pawla II, i think the best bus line to visit the fort is the 522, right?

any more recomendations in warzsawa or krakow, I have the adress of jadar, Pelta, and another shop at central station

any information would be great

best regards