Vickers A1E1 Independent finished

The first topic for Missing-Lynx new Group Build Forum is British and Commonwealth Vehicles of WWII, hosted by Nick Cortese. This topic will run until February 2010, so you will have plenty of time to finish your Allied vehicles.

Vickers A1E1 Independent finished

February 7th, 2010, 11:50 pm #1

I consider the model eventually finished. My idea is to have a rather dusty but quite new tank without rust or damage.

[/img]

[/img]

I paint exhaust pipes mixing basic green and brown colors to depict heat effect. What do you think about?

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

This kit was a great pleasure to built, I havn't enjoy a model like this one for a while, a last until I finished the Rolls Royce, and I dream to display it waiting on the Dorset coast, along with some Beaverette...
"They are NOT coming!"
A+
Gilles(Lostiznaos)

February 8th, 2010, 6:22 am #2

of an AFV you have built, it has come out really well, and setting it up with a Rolls Royce and Beaverette would be an interesting display.

Very nice

Fred Coulson

antonio perdices
antonio perdices

February 8th, 2010, 4:21 pm #3

I consider the model eventually finished. My idea is to have a rather dusty but quite new tank without rust or damage.

[/img]

[/img]

I paint exhaust pipes mixing basic green and brown colors to depict heat effect. What do you think about?

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

This kit was a great pleasure to built, I havn't enjoy a model like this one for a while, a last until I finished the Rolls Royce, and I dream to display it waiting on the Dorset coast, along with some Beaverette...
"They are NOT coming!"
A+
Gilles(Lostiznaos)
Are they the same as those of the matilda II o are they bigger?

Oh, by the way... contratulations for a wonderful model !!

Antonio

February 8th, 2010, 11:09 pm #4

Thanks for comments!
Regarding tracks, shape and overall dimensions are the same as those on the Matilda II.

February 11th, 2010, 8:05 pm #5

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

"They are NOT coming!"
A+
Gilles(Lostiznaos)
I took at Bovingdon a couple of years ago.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I must get one of these now I've seen one finished.

February 22nd, 2010, 11:10 am #6

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

"They are NOT coming!"
A+
Gilles(Lostiznaos)
You've achieved a beautiful finish on this and its really great to see one built, and built so well

You've also sold me, now I have to get one!

Chris

February 23rd, 2010, 12:09 pm #7

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

"They are NOT coming!"
A+
Gilles(Lostiznaos)
Thank you guys!
It was a pleasure to built it, and a good idea to buy one...

11a

February 28th, 2010, 1:07 pm #8

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

"They are NOT coming!"
A+
Gilles(Lostiznaos)
Hi Gillies,

Good work, it's an ugly beast but an important stage in tank development. Thanks for sharing you've done a grand job.

Al

April 2nd, 2010, 2:20 am #9

I'm really liking this. What kit is it please?

Glen

Glen Burns

Creative Models Australia
glen@creativemodels.com.au
www.creativemodels.com.au