US M-20

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

US M-20

September 14th, 2009, 1:17 pm #1

Dear friends, I want to show you this W.I.P in the past Allied Power Contest which I couldn't finish it on time
Hope you like it!!!

Original Idea:

I have not finished the vignette yet , but ....some pics

Thanks for looking guys!!!
Last edited by jadeso on September 14th, 2009, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 14th, 2009, 4:12 pm #2

Yiyo,

Good to see you pushed this one to an end finally.

Regarding rhe model, that is not my favorite OD shade, BUT I like the general treatment you gave to the vehicle. As for the fogures those Dartmoor guys are not my favorite neither and think they would look/fit better with infantry M1 helments BUT you well know I appreciate the insertion of figures always, so my taste and my favorite things do not matter here at all (fortunately ).

Wel done amigo.
Lu

PS: How your Stug/252 and your Su-76/GAZ/wrecked T34 are coming along? Keep us posted, please.

September 15th, 2009, 4:04 pm #3

Dear friends, I want to show you this W.I.P in the past Allied Power Contest which I couldn't finish it on time
Hope you like it!!!

Original Idea:

hello friend

One more push and you will have the completed scene

saludos xavier

September 15th, 2009, 9:47 pm #4

Hope you like it!!!

Original Idea:

Nice to see your models from here, Is a pleausure to see this OD almost finished. Nice details and figures my frind.

Next one?