Universal Carrier MK II

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Universal Carrier MK II

April 7th, 2011, 4:25 pm #1

Hi,

I just want to present my new Master in 1/72.It will be produced and released by MPK Modellbau from Switzerland.The tracks will be fabricated on a machine,because for accuracy,the hand made is to poor.The resin cast of the small tracks will be very flexible,so that they can't break.Two versions will come out,one for the hotter regions and one for the western campain.Each version has two individual figures.Sorry for the quality of the pictures,for me it's a problem to fotograph white pieces.Ok,let's go with the pictures.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

best regards

Michel

April 7th, 2011, 8:40 pm #2

amazing detail on such a tiny model ... it would drive me to insanity to try something like that

i doff my cap to the master

April 7th, 2011, 8:54 pm #3

Hi,

I just want to present my new Master in 1/72.It will be produced and released by MPK Modellbau from Switzerland.The tracks will be fabricated on a machine,because for accuracy,the hand made is to poor.The resin cast of the small tracks will be very flexible,so that they can't break.Two versions will come out,one for the hotter regions and one for the western campain.Each version has two individual figures.Sorry for the quality of the pictures,for me it's a problem to fotograph white pieces.Ok,let's go with the pictures.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

best regards

Michel
Hi Michel

It's great to see such a fine piece of scratch-building. The pics show what an amazing job you've done (although I know what you mean about white being difficult to photograph!)

Regards

Alex

April 8th, 2011, 12:01 am #4

Hi,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

best regards

Michel
I look forward to seeing for in-progress pics of this little beauty.

Regards,
Kent Kirkpatrick

April 8th, 2011, 9:32 pm #5

Hi,

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

best regards

Michel
I always like to see this type of works in the forum. It is very interesting how to make a commercial model.

Congrats.

Pedro.

April 9th, 2011, 7:05 am #6

amazing detail on such a tiny model ... it would drive me to insanity to try something like that

i doff my cap to the master
Hello Ric,
don't get insane,it's not so difficult as it seems to be.
The Humber scout car drove me to insanity
Thanks for your comment

Michel

April 9th, 2011, 7:09 am #7

Hi Michel

It's great to see such a fine piece of scratch-building. The pics show what an amazing job you've done (although I know what you mean about white being difficult to photograph!)

Regards

Alex

Hi Alex,

to hear this words from you is a pleasure for me,thanks!!!

kindly regards
Michel

April 9th, 2011, 7:17 am #8

I look forward to seeing for in-progress pics of this little beauty.

Regards,
Kent Kirkpatrick
Hello Kent,
I sent the pieces to Peter (MPK) for moulding.When I get the first casting,
I set a new post into ML.
Thanks for watching.

Michel

April 9th, 2011, 7:24 am #9

I always like to see this type of works in the forum. It is very interesting how to make a commercial model.

Congrats.

Pedro.
Hello Pedro,
what more can I answer to you,when i saw your works.
I have to take my hat off for you - Master

cheers

Michel