Trying to contact Tiger Model Designs

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

Trying to contact Tiger Model Designs

July 3rd, 2012, 6:31 pm #1

Hi,
I'm trying to get in touch with Jeff or Joe Bakanovic about some missing parts for my 1/35 Early A Bergepanther Conversion #16140. I have sent several e-mails to the address on the web site and did recieve a reply stating that the parts would be in the post within a couple of days. The parts have not arrived and I can't get a reply when I chase up. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated as it has been a few months.
Its a superb kit and I just want to finish it.

All the best

Phill Smith

July 3rd, 2012, 9:44 pm #2

And their (lack) of customer service these days. There is a similar thread on Missing Links with people waiting months for orders, never receiving replies to emails etc.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47211/th ... y+question
DAVID NICKELS

July 4th, 2012, 1:46 pm #3

Hi,
I'm trying to get in touch with Jeff or Joe Bakanovic about some missing parts for my 1/35 Early A Bergepanther Conversion #16140. I have sent several e-mails to the address on the web site and did recieve a reply stating that the parts would be in the post within a couple of days. The parts have not arrived and I can't get a reply when I chase up. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated as it has been a few months.

All the best

Phill Smith
The same sad old story. Over and over again. Till when?

July 8th, 2012, 11:23 am #4

Hi,

All the best

Phill Smith
I am no longer part of the company and, though I sold it to my brother, I have no idea what is going on with it. He does his own thing and I have chosen to respect that - as best I can. I understand the issues, and all I can say is that I am starting to wonder whether or not it would have been best had I just closed my doors and let the company die while it still had its rep. My biggest concern always was that we treat all of you right, and it seems that may no longer be part of the company's concern. For this, I'm truly sorry.

Joe

July 8th, 2012, 1:05 pm #5

Hi,

All the best

Phill Smith
have the same situation as you Phill, I purchased the berge kit and was also short of a few components, I emailed TMD or TM these days and received no response, the parts I am missing are some of the 'optional' parts so no major big deal really just an annoyance. At least until I have finished checking refs!

I am a big fan of Tiger models, and love their products, but this kind of developing behaviour can sadly only end one way.

July 11th, 2012, 2:47 pm #6

I am no longer part of the company and, though I sold it to my brother, I have no idea what is going on with it. He does his own thing and I have chosen to respect that - as best I can. I understand the issues, and all I can say is that I am starting to wonder whether or not it would have been best had I just closed my doors and let the company die while it still had its rep. My biggest concern always was that we treat all of you right, and it seems that may no longer be part of the company's concern. For this, I'm truly sorry.

Joe
Hi Joe Thanks for that bit of info.
Hope everythings ok your end. Just have to wait for Bro to get back to me I guess.

All the best
Phill

July 11th, 2012, 3:09 pm #7

I just wish I could do more for you guys, but I have to leave this part of the hobby behind me...at least for now.

Joe