I've started my ww2 train diorama.
I made a base out of four ellements, they are the same size so I can add a few if I want to.
Right now it is 55 cm wide and 220 cm long
parralel to the railway track there will be a ditch.
This is a flatbed I already made. It looks damaged, but a lot of techniques that usually do work didn't work this time:
eventually there will be a BR 52 with a few flatbed's and gondola's.
I also will add a Teudloff coalcrane. I designed it in 3D and ordered it at shapeways to print it in 3D
today I put the first layer of plaster in the first section of the base and I'm testing what the right color of the track will be.
But the sleepers look too close together...