TRADING POST - 4.10.2016

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

TRADING POST - 4.10.2016

October 4th, 2016, 10:18 am #1

Welcome to the Trading Post, here you can put a call out for the spare part, kit or aftermarket bit you really need, also use it to clear out the stash.

Rules:
1) This is about trading items that you have, or want, with other members of the DG, including full kits or just some spare parts.
2) Please when you post include the email the fellow trader can contact you with, then email each other privately after the first contact.
3) As a courtesy Please email the sender that you have received you parcel ASAP.
4) The Swap Meets are based on goodwill & if postage becomes prohibitive, or for any other reason one, party wants to pull out please let them do so freely.
5) To help keep the Threads tidy, Please start your Message Title with one of the 3 words, Want: Swap: Free:
6) When you sign off your post can you add your Country/Location to help people offering a trade to consider postage first.

Enjoy trading.
“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
― Douglas MacArthur

October 4th, 2016, 3:32 pm #2

Alby
72 893 - M4A3 Sherman,
72 894 - KV-85 Heavy Tank,
72 897 - BA-3-6 Armored Car
72 900 - MAUS
Baxmod
Buffel
Cromwell 1/76
Putilov-Garford
Bedford OY
Laffly 80AM
German seated figures + sWS armoured
Sd.kfz 250/9

Academy
13411 - Stryker M1126 + T&T resin wheels (8+spare)
Ace
72215 - Scheunentor Pak.43/41 88mm AT gun
72543 - 155C m.1917 Schneider gun
Airfix
1321 LCVP landingcraft
2338 - Cromwell cruiser tank (1/76)
2340 - Higgins LCVP
Hasegawa
31111 - SdKfz.7 Half Track 8-ton
Italeri
7016 - SdKfz.11
7044 - AS 42 Saharianna
Mirage
72603 - Vickers E Mk.A light tank (twin turret)
72604 - Vickers E Mk.B light tank (single turret)
Revell
03111 - JagdPanther (Sd.Kfz.173)
03129 - Tiger II Henschell Kingtiger + Part PE sets 72097 & 72098 + Aber gunbarrel 72L03
03141 - SdKfz. 9 Famo 18ton
Trumpeter
7213 - WWII LCM3 USN Vehicle Landing Craft

Please let me know what you have for trade, figure and decal sets included.
SWAP within EU. Sales worlwide. Payment by Paypal. Contact me at: ammmda at gmail dot com
Thanks for looking

October 4th, 2016, 6:26 pm #3

Welcome to the Trading Post, here you can put a call out for the spare part, kit or aftermarket bit you really need, also use it to clear out the stash.

Rules:
1) This is about trading items that you have, or want, with other members of the DG, including full kits or just some spare parts.
2) Please when you post include the email the fellow trader can contact you with, then email each other privately after the first contact.
3) As a courtesy Please email the sender that you have received you parcel ASAP.
4) The Swap Meets are based on goodwill & if postage becomes prohibitive, or for any other reason one, party wants to pull out please let them do so freely.
5) To help keep the Threads tidy, Please start your Message Title with one of the 3 words, Want: Swap: Free:
6) When you sign off your post can you add your Country/Location to help people offering a trade to consider postage first.

Enjoy trading.
I'm after a Dragon Models kit number 7209; Sd.Kfz.181 Panzerkampfwagen VI (P)...if anyone has one? (This is the Porsche design for the Tiger I)

Willing to pay fare price, (inc. P&P)

Cheers, Grant (from the UK/Europe) granty-p at sky dot com

October 5th, 2016, 12:48 am #4

Rules:

Enjoy trading.
Have to trade:
Dragon Hornisse
Academy AS90 SPG
KV 1 simple turret
PST KV 1A
PART Wz. 29
Roden Stummel
Stalin
Esci Bishop
Nebelwerfer
Pz Kfz IB
Hase Crusader
Churchill
Airfix Sheridan
Churchill

Looking for: S-models Pz. Kpfw I (any version) (one model)
MTM stuff
other Resin? Let me know!

October 5th, 2016, 7:44 pm #5

Rules:

Enjoy trading.
I have the main sprue components of the MK72 sd.kfz 10 kit
(Bought some sd.kfz250 upgrade kits and got bonus parts!)
Anyway, I'm missing/need the front wheels and road wheels for the
tracks..
If anyone has some spares will trade a sprue?

Can post anywhere really; email-adamoharapt@gmail.com

Last edited by panzermad2 on October 5th, 2016, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.