TRADING POST - 12.9.2017

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

TRADING POST - 12.9.2017

September 12th, 2017, 6:34 pm #1

Welcome to the Trading Post, here you can put a call out for the spare part, kit or aftermarket bit you really need, also use it to clear out the stash.

Rules:
1) This is about trading items that you have, or want, with other members of the DG, including full kits or just some spare parts.
2) Please, when you post, include an email the fellow trader can contact you with, then email each other privately after the first contact.
3) As a courtesy Please email the sender that you have received you parcel ASAP.
4) The Trading Post is based on goodwill and if postage becomes prohibitive, or for any other reason, one party wants to pull out please let them do so freely.
5) To help keep the Threads tidy please start your Message Title with one of the 4 words, WANT: SWAP: FREE: SELL
6) When you sign off your post can you add your Country/Location to help people offering a trade to consider postage first.

N.B. When selling please use Paypal if possible and all monetary transactions are between the vendor and buyer, nothing to do with the DG, so if goes wrong you must sort it out between yourselves.

“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
― Douglas MacArthur

September 13th, 2017, 2:41 am #2

I`m in a middle of refurbishing many of my old vehicles - some parts are being replaced. Therefore I`m looking for plastic tracks, for vehicles such as:

- Sherman (all versions)
- Merkava
- M26 Pershing
- Leopard 1/2
- M3 Stuart (rubber tracks from Mirage)
- IS2 and IS3 tanks

I`m also looking for any spare parts of Ace's Saladin (to refurbish my Airfix's Saladin) and for any Soviet Ace's vehicles - even incomplete with some parts missing. Hulls, turrets from this producer will be sufficient as well.

September 13th, 2017, 3:50 am #3

Welcome to the Trading Post, here you can put a call out for the spare part, kit or aftermarket bit you really need, also use it to clear out the stash.

Rules:
1) This is about trading items that you have, or want, with other members of the DG, including full kits or just some spare parts.
2) Please, when you post, include an email the fellow trader can contact you with, then email each other privately after the first contact.
3) As a courtesy Please email the sender that you have received you parcel ASAP.
4) The Trading Post is based on goodwill and if postage becomes prohibitive, or for any other reason, one party wants to pull out please let them do so freely.
5) To help keep the Threads tidy please start your Message Title with one of the 4 words, WANT: SWAP: FREE: SELL
6) When you sign off your post can you add your Country/Location to help people offering a trade to consider postage first.

N.B. When selling please use Paypal if possible and all monetary transactions are between the vendor and buyer, nothing to do with the DG, so if goes wrong you must sort it out between yourselves.

Selling BRAND NEW 1/72 CMK upgrade kits for cheap.

CMK#2028 Panther Ausf. D/A Interior
CMK#2037 GMC 353 water tank
CMK#2044 Tiger I Fuel tank and cooler
CMK#2010 Bergetiger conversion kit
CMK#2032 Elefant drivers interior set
CMK#2002 SD.KFZ 9 Bilstein 6t crane kit
CMK#2007 PZ.KPFW IV Schmallturm conversion
CMK#2058 Maybach HL 120TRM engine set
CMK#2030 Panther Ausf. D/A road wheels and torque arms set
CMK#2038 DUKW Engine set
CMK#2045 Panther Ausf. G engine cooler set
CMK#2026 Tiger I Road wheels and torque arms set

MANY MORE CMK KITS/UPGRADES AVAILABLE.

Also - CMK Allied armour mantle & metal barrel sets available.

Let me know if you're looking for a specific CMK upgrade kit not shown above and I may have it.

September 13th, 2017, 9:17 am #4

Hi Chris,

I might be interested in the following bits:

Where are you based (for shipping) and how much are you looking for each of these?

You can email me if you like RBKPYE at hotmail dot com

Rob

September 13th, 2017, 9:51 am #5

I`m in a middle of refurbishing many of my old vehicles - some parts are being replaced. Therefore I`m looking for plastic tracks, for vehicles such as:

- Sherman (all versions)
- Merkava
- M26 Pershing
- Leopard 1/2
- IS2 and IS3 tanks

I`m also looking for any spare parts of Ace's Saladin (to refurbish my Airfix's Saladin) and for any Soviet Ace's vehicles - even incomplete with some parts missing. Hulls, turrets from this producer will be sufficient as well.
Hello Robert,

I have two sets of M3 Mirage tracks you can have, I have your address already I think, but email it to me to make sure. I will get them off to you when that is confirmed.

All the best,

Paul
“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
― Douglas MacArthur

September 13th, 2017, 10:31 am #6

Selling BRAND NEW 1/72 CMK upgrade kits for cheap.

CMK#2037 GMC 353 water tank
CMK#2044 Tiger I Fuel tank and cooler
CMK#2010 Bergetiger conversion kit
CMK#2002 SD.KFZ 9 Bilstein 6t crane kit
CMK#2007 PZ.KPFW IV Schmallturm conversion
CMK#2058 Maybach HL 120TRM engine set
CMK#2030 Panther Ausf. D/A road wheels and torque arms set
CMK#2038 DUKW Engine set
CMK#2026 Tiger I Road wheels and torque arms set

MANY MORE CMK KITS/UPGRADES AVAILABLE.

Also - CMK Allied armour mantle & metal barrel sets available.

Let me know if you're looking for a specific CMK upgrade kit not shown above and I may have it.
CMK 2007, 2058 and 2044 of yr list. (not crossing Rob Pyes needs:-).
Pls send me a mail quoting other interior detail sets you might have ,with price and estimated surface mail cost: P.kempen5(at)chello.nl.
If yr in the UK it must be doable wrt postage cost.
regards,
peter
Regards,
Peter van Kempen.

Si vis pacem, Para bellum.

September 13th, 2017, 11:03 am #7

- Sherman (all versions)
- Merkava
- M26 Pershing
- Leopard 1/2
- IS2 and IS3 tanks

Think you'll have a long wait for spare parts, it only announced at the moment, depends what soviet parts you want, I might be able to help
Simon Barnes

September 13th, 2017, 11:17 am #8

CMK 2007, 2058 and 2044 of yr list. (not crossing Rob Pyes needs:-).
Pls send me a mail quoting other interior detail sets you might have ,with price and estimated surface mail cost: P.kempen5(at)chello.nl.
If yr in the UK it must be doable wrt postage cost.
regards,
peter
Requesting already asked-for kits is absolutely okay, I happen to have several of each available for sale.

I am in Toronto, CAN. FYI

Peter, check your email inbox for info.

September 13th, 2017, 1:16 pm #9

Think you'll have a long wait for spare parts, it only announced at the moment, depends what soviet parts you want, I might be able to help
I`m not sure if it is out already

Regarding Soviet parts, I`m mainly interested in chassis which I can use for my scratchbuilds

September 13th, 2017, 1:46 pm #10

Hello Robert,

I have two sets of M3 Mirage tracks you can have, I have your address already I think, but email it to me to make sure. I will get them off to you when that is confirmed.

All the best,

Paul
Email sent - thank you (n/t)