Trackpads

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Trackpads

January 19th, 2018, 10:41 pm #1

Hi All
I have been trying to contact Trackpads in the UK but have had no response from any of their contact details. Looking at Facebook for Andy Preston their has been not activity since Sept of 2017.
Does any one know what's happening?

January 28th, 2018, 6:49 pm #2

Will,Andy Preston is still around, but seems to be more interested in Star Wars, these days.However, the military colours are still available and I was able to place an order last year.www.starwars-doa.co.uk/doa-military-colours-8-c.aspI think that I was also able to contact Andy through Facebook Messenger John

February 1st, 2018, 9:50 am #3

Hi All
I have been trying to contact Trackpads in the UK but have had no response from any of their contact details. Looking at Facebook for Andy Preston their has been not activity since Sept of 2017.
Does any one know what's happening?
What do you mean by Trackpads? Trackpad Publishing is herehttps://www.trackpadpublishing.com/ or trackpadpublish@gmail.com
Last edited by michael.shackleton on February 1st, 2018, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.