TPz1A6 Fuchs

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

TPz1A6 Fuchs

September 15th, 2008, 8:01 pm #1

Dear all,

After a long time without posting anything, here some photos of my newest model.
It is the sanitary version of the modern German Fuchs as used nowadays in Afghanistan.
Though the model is based on Revell's kit, many parts are scratchbuilt.
I hope you like it.

Jorge

September 15th, 2008, 8:06 pm #2

... que currazo en montaje y vaya finura de pintura. Sería estupendo verlo por Almería o Torrent.

De verdad que para quitarse el sombrero!!!!
un abrazo desde Palma de Mallorca de toda la ENSAIMADA MECANICA

September 15th, 2008, 8:11 pm #3

Dear all,

After a long time without posting anything, here some photos of my newest model.
It is the sanitary version of the modern German Fuchs as used nowadays in Afghanistan.
I hope you like it.

Jorge

That's very impressive work Jorge! I love all of the additional work you put into it, and the painting & weathering is as realistic as it can get! It has been a long time seeing anything new from you, but this was certainly worth the wait. VERY impressive model!

Un abrazo!

September 15th, 2008, 8:35 pm #4

Dear all,

I hope you like it.

Jorge

It really looks real-

Excelletn wok-

JD

September 15th, 2008, 8:59 pm #5

Dear all,

I hope you like it.

Jorge

Very very well executed bro... Splendid build!

KC

September 15th, 2008, 9:50 pm #6

Dear all,

I hope you like it.

Jorge

Beautiful construction & painting Jorge.

Your colors and weathering are "balanced" beautifully.

Adam

Last edited by adamkobrien on September 15th, 2008, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2008, 10:01 pm #7

Hi
While modern vehicles is not "my cup of tea" I have to say this Fuchs is showing weathering when its as best..perfect harmony and balance between depth and dust ( not easy).....To be honest I have seen this Fuchs before...but I really like to repeat my applause on this hyper realistc and artisic model.Top notch in weathering balance.,., now back to the Panther
Cheers
Mirko

September 15th, 2008, 10:35 pm #8

Dear all,

I hope you like it.

Jorge

This looks just awesome !
Love the way build it, tons of respect for the extra work you put into it, great painting and weathering to.
What a great looking figure, very lifelike.
Build this same kit to a while ago, thought it was pretty much ok for it's price, but you really lifted this one up to a higher level, congratulations !

Kind regards,

Jan

September 15th, 2008, 11:52 pm #9

Dear all,

I hope you like it.

Jorge

Very, very well done! Dave

September 16th, 2008, 1:27 am #10

Dear all,

I hope you like it.

Jorge

That is just fantastic work. Congrats on a great build.
Matthew W. Malogorski