To all concerned-sorry for any trouble I may have caused

The Axis WWII discussion group is hosted by Tom Cockle and is dedicated to Axis armour of the Second World War.

To all concerned-sorry for any trouble I may have caused

June 16th, 2017, 1:43 am #1

I really only wanted to know about punch and dies and I can't believe how that spiraled out of control. So,sorry if I ticked anyone off as that was never my intent and in fact,you can see from the many posts I have made in the past on here I have always tried to maintain a civil attitude and a encouraging bent to my comments. Yes,mostly on CC forum.
Very sorry about this,
J

June 16th, 2017, 3:28 am #2

Jerry, there are certain people who are just looking for an axe to grind on certain subjects. You set them off, through no fault of your own, through an entirely well-intentioned question. Don't feel bad...the problem is theirs, not yours.

Cheers,

Neil

June 16th, 2017, 3:45 am #3

I really only wanted to know about punch and dies and I can't believe how that spiraled out of control. So,sorry if I ticked anyone off as that was never my intent and in fact,you can see from the many posts I have made in the past on here I have always tried to maintain a civil attitude and a encouraging bent to my comments. Yes,mostly on CC forum.
Very sorry about this,
J
Hi Jerry,

Don't fret about it. Your behavior here has always been first class. Every once in a while things can get a little out of hand but quickly blows over.

Regards,

Tom
Tom Cockle

June 16th, 2017, 5:24 am #4

Very sorry about this,
J
Hi Jerry
As I replied to your original question I must be guilty by complicity too.
I'll get my lawyer 😀 And take the fifth

There are only two policemen in this room Brett and Tom. If their happy you did no wrong

Don't worry
Regards
Andrew

June 16th, 2017, 2:32 pm #5

A fifth of Jack?

Anyway, no, people love to find axles to wrap themselves around. No sweat Jerry san

June 16th, 2017, 3:03 pm #6

Jerry, there are certain people who are just looking for an axe to grind on certain subjects. You set them off, through no fault of your own, through an entirely well-intentioned question. Don't feel bad...the problem is theirs, not yours.

Cheers,

Neil
Thanks Neil

June 16th, 2017, 3:04 pm #7

Hi Jerry,

Don't fret about it. Your behavior here has always been first class. Every once in a while things can get a little out of hand but quickly blows over.

Regards,

Tom
Thank you Herr Burgermeister !

June 16th, 2017, 3:08 pm #8

Hi Jerry
As I replied to your original question I must be guilty by complicity too.
I'll get my lawyer 😀 And take the fifth

There are only two policemen in this room Brett and Tom. If their happy you did no wrong

Don't worry
Regards
Andrew
I never want to cause friction over anything concerning modeling. This is my last refuge from the storm. I have a lot of things affecting the entirety of the rest of my existence around home on all levels so I make an effort to try to separate my hobby from that. Sometimes I do get testy and that is because of the other varied pressures so I must offer a blanket apology if that ever bleeds through on here or any other model related place on the interwebs.
J

June 16th, 2017, 3:09 pm #9

A fifth of Jack?

Anyway, no, people love to find axles to wrap themselves around. No sweat Jerry san
Heheheheh you must know Tetsuo-san !

June 16th, 2017, 3:15 pm #10

A fifth of Jack?

I meant the fifth amendment

I was joking. Maybe I should of added a 😀

Andrew