Tigergrab, 503 sPzAbt, Potash, Ukraine

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Tigergrab, 503 sPzAbt, Potash, Ukraine

February 27th, 2012, 10:32 pm #1

Finally finished a Tiger project inspired by a series of photos from Panzerwrecks 5 with Tigers from 503 tank battalion destroyed and left behind by retreating germans just to be found by incoming soviet troops. The base kit is Tamiya mid Tiger with homemade zimm and figures.
Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
Last edited by radetzki on February 27th, 2012, 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 27th, 2012, 10:38 pm #2

You have really done a job that gives life to the scene

http://steeltankspower.blogspot.com

February 27th, 2012, 10:39 pm #3

Finally finished a Tiger project inspired by a series of photos from Panzerwrecks 5 with Tigers from 503 tank battalion destroyed and left behind by retreating germans just to be found by incoming soviet troops. The base kit is Tamiya mid Tiger with homemade zimm and figures.
Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
This could be the best topic I've ever seen for a Tiger and a very nice rendition. Mud looks like mud, tiger looks like tiger! Great work!

February 27th, 2012, 10:55 pm #4

Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
This is so nice Radek!

The tiger is beautifully finished, but that mud is perfect. I love it! Great modeling!

Congrats

Javier Soler

February 27th, 2012, 11:26 pm #5

Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
really excellent, Radek! I'm glad to see this one finished, it was worth the wait!

Cheers, Tracy

February 28th, 2012, 12:46 am #6

Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
hey Radek!!

before i start yes i do still plan on sending you the decals! lol. Great job on the Russian Mud!. I am very happy you finally got her done!.Its nice to see it done as you didnt shelf it for 10 years to return to it,we all got projects on the side....lol. Great work on the figures! and the white wash and the 2 roadwheels,nice touch.

see you on FB.

Kent

February 28th, 2012, 1:25 am #7

Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
Masterful realisation of a knocked-out (OK, spiked in this case) tank. The first photo alone is loaded with atmosphere and told me a story even before I noticed the figures. In fact, I think the model could have stood on its own, even without the figures (which are well-done too, so I'm not criticizing)

Thanks, I enjoyed this!

DG

February 28th, 2012, 3:07 am #8

Radek,
Nice work and excelent photos, realy nice looking stuff. I realy dig the over all composition and feel of this display.

Iain "Schlagtie" Hamilton

February 28th, 2012, 3:38 am #9

Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
man i love your stuff! you have a great talent...keep bringing them out and i will keep staring! haha

February 28th, 2012, 3:38 am #10

Hope you like it!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Regards,

Radek
man i love your stuff! you have a great talent...keep bringing them out and i will keep staring! haha