Tiger Models on PMMS

The Modern AFV discussion group is hosted by Erik Gustavsson and covers the variety of AFVs used by all nations in the post WWII era.

Tiger Models on PMMS

June 22nd, 2015, 3:09 pm #1

AS IT SAYS TIGER MODELS has two pictures of their 1/35 French vehicles on at PMMS. I know this isn't recent news but I think(I hope) they are one step closer since its mentioned on PMMS(I know some stuff has been listed never to see the light of day) but I would really like these two vehicles. Check it out athttp://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/n ... model.html If they are starting off like this maybe we can see some modern vehicles that we thought we would never see in plastic or resin. I would love to see the following in plastic

MBT-2000/Al Khalid Tank
Arjun MK2 Indian Tank
T-84/T-84 Oplot(if Xact Scale ever releases it)
K-2 Black Panther
K-21 New Korean IFV
VT-4/ MBT 3000 New Chinese Tank(upgrade of MBT-2000)
Black Eagle Tank
New Russian Tanks & APC shown at May Day Parade 2015
Namer IFV
Merkava MK4M

What would you like to see ? Another producer on the market !! GREAT DAYS FOR MBT MODELING !!! Cheers Joe

June 22nd, 2015, 8:52 pm #2

In no particular order:
M911 HET, well, we have Dragon Wagon, M1070, MaZ and Kraz, so why not??
M113 plenty of scope here
M551, c'mon the Academy kit is weak
Mack NO
Accurate WWII GMC's c'mon Tamiya, you still have a great base to start from!!
M8 Cargo/prime mover, the Bluetank one...uggghhhh
Kenworth/Ward la France M1A1 wrecker
RG33 MRAP
Caiman 6x6 MRAP

Just a short list off the top of my head

Love to see the M911 and M1a1 wrecker!!

Shane

June 22nd, 2015, 9:39 pm #3

AS IT SAYS TIGER MODELS has two pictures of their 1/35 French vehicles on at PMMS. I know this isn't recent news but I think(I hope) they are one step closer since its mentioned on PMMS(I know some stuff has been listed never to see the light of day) but I would really like these two vehicles. Check it out athttp://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/n ... model.html If they are starting off like this maybe we can see some modern vehicles that we thought we would never see in plastic or resin. I would love to see the following in plastic

MBT-2000/Al Khalid Tank
Arjun MK2 Indian Tank
T-84/T-84 Oplot(if Xact Scale ever releases it)
K-2 Black Panther
K-21 New Korean IFV
VT-4/ MBT 3000 New Chinese Tank(upgrade of MBT-2000)
Black Eagle Tank
New Russian Tanks & APC shown at May Day Parade 2015
Namer IFV
Merkava MK4M

What would you like to see ? Another producer on the market !! GREAT DAYS FOR MBT MODELING !!! Cheers Joe
Hi boys,

Well. .I'm agree with your propositions, but due Tiger Models has made modern french vehicles...it'll a good momento to continue on this line of production..

Please...AML armored vehicles at 1/35 scale, and in plastic, of course...Also it could be a good momento to make a more "modern" AMX-13 and its variants....

and here are my two cents
All the best
Jordi