Tiger Group Build..........

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Tiger Group Build..........

September 24th, 2010, 11:53 pm #1

I am not sure if the deadline is still September 30, if so that is now less than a week away, and I once again I will not finish in time. Which should come as no suprise, since I have not yet met a GB deadline.......what a loser I am......

September 25th, 2010, 12:45 am #2

This will be the first GB I finished! I have missed 3 previous GB deadlines for one reason or another. But my Tiger is done, I am just finishing my individual link tracks.

September 25th, 2010, 2:34 am #3

I am not sure if the deadline is still September 30, if so that is now less than a week away, and I once again I will not finish in time. Which should come as no suprise, since I have not yet met a GB deadline.......what a loser I am......
I threw in the towel over a month ago. But I have actually made a lot of progress since then, not enoeugh to finish though.

John Rybak
www.jtrhobby.com - Follow us on Facebook

September 25th, 2010, 2:44 pm #4

believe how fast time goes by! I was positive I could get at least one Tiger finished. I built a half dozen, just CANT FINISH anyhting....well I did get my 1/48 TIRPITZ turret done for a contest last week......but I seem to run into snags that kept me from finishing the one Tiger I really wanted to enter. I'll post a few photo's soon. It is a VK 30.01, and I'm close? There just are not enough hours in a day..........sigh

tongue in cheek

September 29th, 2010, 8:27 am #5

Gents,

The Year of the Tiger GB is ending in 48 hours BUT tigers will follow flowing here for a while as many of us have not completed the model yet. Myself is finishing my Tiger at the moment and perhaps I will have it done for the thursday but I am not much concerned if not because I will later anyways.

GBs are there to motivate people to enjoy making and sharing theirs respective works with fellow modellers. For some the success is to make the model on time but for other the success is just to make something. I think everybody wins at the end.

No frustation for that, please and keep making models happily.

Lu