"the Weathering Magazine"

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

"the Weathering Magazine"

July 11th, 2012, 2:06 pm #1

Thank you Miguel Jimenez for the first issue of "The Weathering Magazine", another great product of AK interactive, and the first issue is about Rust, you will be surprised by the great quality of the magazine, paper, printing, photos, articles, just outstanding , and the new "great surprise" will add more pleasure for reading this magazine, and if you want to know what is this surprise......than go to AK interactive and buy the first issue of "The Weathering Magazine"

www.ak-interactive.com

www.theweatheringmagazine.com

Regards

Samer Kassis

July 11th, 2012, 4:03 pm #2

For it to become available on the U.S.A. site......

Owen

FS1

July 12th, 2012, 11:26 am #3

Thank you Miguel Jimenez for the first issue of "The Weathering Magazine", another great product of AK interactive, and the first issue is about Rust, you will be surprised by the great quality of the magazine, paper, printing, photos, articles, just outstanding , and the new "great surprise" will add more pleasure for reading this magazine, and if you want to know what is this surprise......than go to AK interactive and buy the first issue of "The Weathering Magazine"

www.ak-interactive.com

Regards

Samer Kassis
no indication of English language version on the website promo...I was going tom purchase the 4 issue subscription, but didn't due to that lack of info...

July 12th, 2012, 6:21 pm #4

www.ak-interactive.com

Regards

Samer Kassis

July 13th, 2012, 12:00 am #5

www.ak-interactive.com

Regards

Samer Kassis
I just received my copy of "The Weathering Magazine" First Issue on the East Coast USA today. The issue was well packaged and arrived within a decent timeframe considering it was coming overseas.

To answer the questions of the potential US fans: Yes, the issue is in English. And yes, I did order it from the Spanish AK Interactive site without any trouble-- I decided not to wait for AK Interactive-USA.

I did have to create a new customer record for AK Interactive (my Spanish UserID versus my US UserID)-- perhaps eventually the systems can be combined to a single customer record (just a thought...). But, the advantage of creating a customer record was that I received e-mails on the status of my order ("processed", "shipped"). That would be great if I receive future similar notifications for subsequent issues-- to have an idea when to expect a delivery.

I only had time to quickly flip through the issue, but on the surface it looks like a great and high quality issue. I like the stapled format versus the glue format-- it will make it easier to open on the work desk and not fall apart (and get coated with various washes, pigments, filters, etc...). I look forward to diving into the issue this weekend. I can follow through with a more in depth assessment if folks desire.

Kudos to the AK Interactive editoral staff for creating a great publication.