Thanks brutha from anutha mutha. Maybe too

May 18th, 2017, 5:43 pm #41

Once again you knocked it right outta da park Jerry! Great scenario, great imagination buddy, Bravo!
much imagination sometimes and it gets the better of me.
J

LoL,could be could be. But no servants around so...nah. Have you

May 18th, 2017, 5:45 pm #42

Great work!!!
My first idea was.....this guy is Napoleon in Elba....
Regards,
ever seen the movie "The Emperors' New Clothes"?
J

Thanks Taesung! Nice to see you took a break from rock stars!

May 18th, 2017, 7:12 pm #43

Hi Jerry
Congrats! Excellent work here.

TS
Thanks Taesung! Nice to see you took a break from rock stars!

I hear ya...

May 19th, 2017, 12:53 pm #44

fascinated with miniatures of any kind. I have made a few dolls houses and also had a large train lay out already. History has also been a focus of interest for me. WWII is my "thing" but I also like to read about the American History in general and European history as well. I go through books like water and have now donated books I read to the VA to the tune of two complete PT Cruisers' full from floor to ceiling. If I don't they soon take over my work space.
The sad thing is I tell young people about this and they don't believe me,because most of them have only cracked the maybe 5 or 6 books they were made to read in high school. We live in the golden age of information and they choose to remain ignorant.
But th short answer here is I just wanted to have a nice rural,peaceful scene to cheer myself up a bit.
J
I try to keep up my reading too (currently exclusively WW II topics) but the distractions of mass media (TV, internet, video games) can sometimes be overwhelming. And then there's the modelling... Keep up the good work!