"The Last Weapon" PakTiger 88 scene finished

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

"The Last Weapon" PakTiger 88 scene finished

December 21st, 2010, 10:38 pm #1

Hi Gents,

After a while, the completed PakTiger's sleeping scene. Not many items but if I first used natural earth pigments mixed with the ground. The figure is one of the highlights of the scene, this is a figure donated by Luciano Rodriguez belonging to a cast of Manel Arin.

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

December 21st, 2010, 11:03 pm #2

Hello Dom,

The groundwork and the sloping terrain is the perfect setting for this vehicle. What figure did you use?

Take care and Merry Christmas,
Rick

<a href="http://migproductions-usa.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

<a href="http://ricklawler.plastic-garden.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

December 22nd, 2010, 3:46 pm #3

Hi Gents,

After a while, the completed PakTiger's sleeping scene. Not many items but if I first used natural earth pigments mixed with the ground. The figure is one of the highlights of the scene, this is a figure donated by Luciano Rodriguez belonging to a cast of Manel Arin.

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Very beautiful, I liked!
The painting effects are too real, congrats!
By the way, which Pak did you used?

December 22nd, 2010, 4:32 pm #4

Hi Gents,

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hi Domin!

That beast is, to me, your best yet... until the next one, I´m afraid. Or perhaps just my favourite from your talended hands? Never mind, feel free to chose the compliment you prefer! :D

Regards!
Alvaro

December 22nd, 2010, 7:22 pm #5

Hi Gents,

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
domin, my friend very good looking vignette... model, figure and base... your best!!!
you know that i hate you!

happy new year amigo!
murat

December 22nd, 2010, 9:53 pm #6

Hi Gents,

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hi Domingo
This is indeed superb. Congratulations. Guys, a full build article of this will appear in the March issue of Military Modelcraft International.
Cheers
David

December 23rd, 2010, 10:16 am #7

Hi Gents,

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
.... I love it!!

Excellet work!

December 24th, 2010, 5:40 pm #8

thanks David for give me an oportunity in mmi.

cheers and merry Xmas.

December 25th, 2010, 10:29 am #9

Hi Gents,

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Hy Dom, I already seen this on David's FTP last weekend and so, as seen some more pictures from it, I can say that this two pictures not enough to show this base in a full way. That's a fantastic job with a great presentation in this small scene.
It's very cool how your crazy idea is going now. Congrats to this job.

well done my friend,

Erik

December 25th, 2010, 12:57 pm #10

Hi Gents,

I hope you like it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
as I said before I love that scene very much. The little slope and broken railing fit perfect.

How did you do the Octopus camo? Any hints?

Cheers
Gunnar

http://www.modellbaufreunde-siegen.de/index.html