The jagdpanther

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

The jagdpanther

May 22nd, 2012, 4:14 am #1

From my earlier post here is my jagdpanther,i finished this six mths ago .This model has been a real battle as i couldn't get to work for me but in the end i got there .Hope you like it any comments ,go for it have fun wayne

ps Id like to thank Phil Hyslope for giving me some inspiration to finish the beast
Last edited by waynebull on May 22nd, 2012, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 22nd, 2012, 6:26 am #2

May 22nd, 2012, 7:17 am #3

From my earlier post here is my jagdpanther,i finished this six mths ago .This model has been a real battle as i couldn't get to work for me but in the end i got there .Hope you like it any comments ,go for it have fun wayne

ps Id like to thank Phil Hyslope for giving me some inspiration to finish the beast

May 22nd, 2012, 10:51 am #4

Great work on the Zimm, The JP is one of my all time favorite armoured vehicles and yours
looks just great.
Regards to you.
Alan

May 22nd, 2012, 1:13 pm #5

Just when you have spare time for that.

Thanks in advance amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

May 22nd, 2012, 2:16 pm #6

Well done!

Q

http://dqscaleworks.blogspot.com/

May 23rd, 2012, 6:16 pm #7

Atractive finish!