Tamiya StuG III (early) with Legend stowage - done.

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Tamiya StuG III (early) with Legend stowage - done.

August 17th, 2012, 2:06 am #1

Completely different light today - might have overcooked the pics. Thanks to all for the helpful suggestions along the way - very much appreciated.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Ralph.

August 17th, 2012, 6:59 am #2

Another great build. Your production rate is amazing, and the quality is top knotch.

Cheers

Calum

My Blog http://mainly-modelling.blogspot.com.au
My web site http://a4-alley.x90x.net/

August 17th, 2012, 11:42 am #3

Completely different light today - might have overcooked the pics. Thanks to all for the helpful suggestions along the way - very much appreciated.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

...and nice to see you included a figure for the hatch.

Cheers,
Anders

PS. We'll have to talk Spitfires soon...

August 17th, 2012, 5:36 pm #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Hi Ralph,

well done on the finish, and i love the painting of your stowage some of the nicest I've seen smooth contrasts etc,
Well done again on the scheme and execution of it, and for sorting a fig, always a winner with me, would look great on a base ???

You have really worked this GB my friend and put many of us to shame as said, keep it up.

Matilda???

kind regards
Doug

August 17th, 2012, 8:53 pm #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

nt

August 17th, 2012, 9:03 pm #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Really well done

Luke

August 17th, 2012, 10:02 pm #7

A wonderful job!!!!!!!!!!! So how many hours did it take you in total???

August 18th, 2012, 1:26 am #8

Another great build. Your production rate is amazing, and the quality is top knotch.

Cheers

Calum

My Blog http://mainly-modelling.blogspot.com.au
My web site http://a4-alley.x90x.net/
Hi Calum: hope your StuG and stowage are progressing according to plan. Cheers, Ralph.

August 18th, 2012, 1:28 am #9

...and nice to see you included a figure for the hatch.

Cheers,
Anders

PS. We'll have to talk Spitfires soon...
Anders: good to see you watching. Spitfires? Yes - my Mk.VIII is still in the same plastic bag... Hope all's well. Cheers, Ralph.

August 18th, 2012, 1:33 am #10

Hi Ralph,

well done on the finish, and i love the painting of your stowage some of the nicest I've seen smooth contrasts etc,
Well done again on the scheme and execution of it, and for sorting a fig, always a winner with me, would look great on a base ???

You have really worked this GB my friend and put many of us to shame as said, keep it up.

Matilda???

kind regards
Doug
Hi Doug: very kind words - many thanks. Have really enjoyed the GB. Bases - yes... now that's yet another learning curve for me. Have thought about the Matilda - there'd almost be enought time for a quick OOB build! Cheers, Ralph.