Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69

July 5th, 2012, 5:58 pm #1

Hi all,
Always looking but I hardly ever post so here goes,....

Firstly major apologies for my lack of photography skills

OOB painted with Vallejos and assorted Acrylic paints and is totally not accurate in any way shape or form and was used to advance my painting skills rather than my building ones

Figure is dragon with a Hornet head also in acrylics

any questions and or comments please shout

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

Thanks
Andy

If you pull the Lion`s tail expect to get bitten

July 5th, 2012, 7:46 pm #2

I like very much the job you did on the dragon 6347 figure but I think that the hand on the rifle is too backward: that guy must do a tremendous effort to hold the weapon in that way!
Cesare

http://www.cecetotoy.blogspot.it/

July 6th, 2012, 1:02 am #3

Hi all,
Always looking but I hardly ever post so here goes,....

Firstly major apologies for my lack of photography skills

OOB painted with Vallejos and assorted Acrylic paints and is totally not accurate in any way shape or form and was used to advance my painting skills rather than my building ones

Figure is dragon with a Hornet head also in acrylics

any questions and or comments please shout

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

Thanks
Andy

lovin this whole scene. Wonderful work as usual for you with the paint and weathering and groundwork. I too,wonder about the placement of the hand on his weapon. Maybe trying to impart to us that he has just grabbed it from the vehicle and is in the process of swinging it up to his shoulder?
I got a chuckle here as being that he is holding his shovel coupled with the look on his face maybe he is having trouble with his field rations? Looking for a "good spot" for some relief?
J

July 7th, 2012, 5:55 pm #4

I like very much the job you did on the dragon 6347 figure but I think that the hand on the rifle is too backward: that guy must do a tremendous effort to hold the weapon in that way!
Cesare

http://www.cecetotoy.blogspot.it/
thank you for the positive comments

Im think he just grabbed the rifle and he exited the truck but I know what you mean about the pose
Too late to change now but will rethink for the next figure that i do

Thanks
Andy

July 7th, 2012, 5:57 pm #5

lovin this whole scene. Wonderful work as usual for you with the paint and weathering and groundwork. I too,wonder about the placement of the hand on his weapon. Maybe trying to impart to us that he has just grabbed it from the vehicle and is in the process of swinging it up to his shoulder?
I got a chuckle here as being that he is holding his shovel coupled with the look on his face maybe he is having trouble with his field rations? Looking for a "good spot" for some relief?
J
Thank you very much for the comments and you got it spot on,..I do like to add a bit of humour to a scene very now and again only some are difficault to spot

as you say some light relief

Thanks
Andy