Tamiya GB - Time for a KV

May 14th, 2012, 7:20 pm #1

Hello guys,
Watching all these beautiful Stalins you made I tought it's time to roll out with the great predecessor, the KV-1. This is my first GB here, and I hope I can finish the model in time. It's a good opportunity to finish it.
I built it almos OOTB, added only Hauler's basic PE set, and RB barrel.

I tried to mix some light green for base of the oil weathering. Some light modulation was applied as well.

All comments are welcome!

Regards
Archy

Nice...

May 14th, 2012, 8:18 pm #2

clean build and paint job so far Aron

Best

paul

Variation in a theme! :)

May 14th, 2012, 8:22 pm #3

Hello guys,
Watching all these beautiful Stalins you made I tought it's time to roll out with the great predecessor, the KV-1. This is my first GB here, and I hope I can finish the model in time. It's a good opportunity to finish it.

I tried to mix some light green for base of the oil weathering. Some light modulation was applied as well.

Regards
Archy
Hi Aron!

At, last, something different! Just another russian!

I´m afraid you have already walked a lot in the way to finish this one! No worries about to see it finished!

That airbrush work looks very nice... you are were the real fun beggins! Take the brush and enjoy!

Regards!
alvaro

Thx Paul

May 14th, 2012, 8:28 pm #4

clean build and paint job so far Aron

Best

paul
Regards
Archy

Thx Alvaro, I certainly will :)

May 14th, 2012, 8:35 pm #5

Hi Aron!

At, last, something different! Just another russian!

I´m afraid you have already walked a lot in the way to finish this one! No worries about to see it finished!

That airbrush work looks very nice... you are were the real fun beggins! Take the brush and enjoy!

Regards!
alvaro

Regards
Archy

Nice start!

May 14th, 2012, 8:37 pm #6

Hello guys,

Regards
Archy
Good work with the kv!

very nice base colour. nt

May 14th, 2012, 8:40 pm #7

Hello guys,

Regards
Archy
http://roman-bizarre.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

Nice work on JSII's grand-daddy

May 15th, 2012, 2:59 am #8

Hello guys,

Regards
Archy
I call the the KV85 the father of the JS . Very clean-looking build and modulation - should be a good tank when done.

Nice choice

May 15th, 2012, 7:07 am #9

Hello guys,

Regards
Archy
Aron,

Good work on the up-armored KV-1. I love the brute image of the model with the extra side plates. After a clean build I see you are making a very nice painting too.

Keep us posted, please.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

Thx guys!

May 15th, 2012, 5:55 pm #10

Hello guys,

Regards
Archy
Regards
Archy