tamiya GB stuh camo

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

tamiya GB stuh camo

June 3rd, 2012, 11:48 am #1

G'day Lads
After mixing up a custom green for the Stuh42 camo this is the result, so far I'm
happy,now to start the weathering and painting all the little details,stay tuned,I will
try to post my efforts in a day or two.

As always all comments, suggestions or otherwise will be greatfully taken on board.
Regards to all.
Alan

June 3rd, 2012, 12:26 pm #2

Hi Alan,

the Stug's really getting along nicely mate, great job so far, as said its going to be a Cracker.
If i may make one small suggestion and that would be to maybe try and tighten up the over spray on the wavey lines!!! The skirt camo is spot on mate.

Keep it up
Kind regards
Doug

ps email coming in to you.

June 3rd, 2012, 1:33 pm #3

G'day Lads
After mixing up a custom green for the Stuh42 camo this is the result, so far I'm
happy,now to start the weathering and painting all the little details,stay tuned,I will

As always all comments, suggestions or otherwise will be greatfully taken on board.
Regards to all.
Alan
Hi Alan!

I like very much how this one is going. The hard and soft edge camos seems to match perfectly in your StuH!

Goood work so far!

Regards!
alvaro

June 3rd, 2012, 3:46 pm #4

G'day Lads

Regards to all.
Alan
Because your updates Alan.

The camo style combination is really creative and cool. Good work amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

June 3rd, 2012, 4:28 pm #5

G'day Lads

Regards to all.
Alan
Regards
Archy

June 3rd, 2012, 5:47 pm #6

G'day Lads

Regards to all.
Alan

http://www.modellbaufreunde-siegen.de/index.html

June 3rd, 2012, 11:57 pm #7

G'day Lads

Regards to all.
Alan
Thats A striking camo scheme and should look good when done,ido have one question and that is ,is the load on the back one big piece or a few small ones joined ? have fun wayne

June 4th, 2012, 2:27 pm #8

G'day Lads

Regards to all.
Alan
This is looking good. Nice combination.

Q

http://dqscaleworks.blogspot.com/

June 5th, 2012, 12:01 pm #9

Thats A striking camo scheme and should look good when done,ido have one question and that is ,is the load on the back one big piece or a few small ones joined ? have fun wayne
G'day wayne
To answer your question, it's one big cast piece,and I think very well done.
Thanks for your interest.
Regards.
Alan.

June 5th, 2012, 12:07 pm #10

This is looking good. Nice combination.

Q

http://dqscaleworks.blogspot.com/
G'day Guy's
Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement, I will try and post some more progress pics
on Mister Lu's favorite day(that being Sunday of course!)sorry for not replying to all the posts individually,but I'm a bit time poor at the moment.
Cheers to all,and thanks again.
Alan.