tamiya GB paint progress so far!

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

tamiya GB paint progress so far!

May 31st, 2012, 12:22 pm #1

G'day Guy's
Work has been a little slow on the Stuh GB and the Mammut project. I painted the Stuh yesterday
adding the base colours along with a little light modulation. Next will come the camo and then
I will start picking out all the little details before starting the weathering. I'm happy
so far with the results and as always all comments and suggestions will be taken on board.
Cheers to all,and keep up the wonderfull work on the GB projects, truely amazing!
Alan.

May 31st, 2012, 12:23 pm #2

https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

May 31st, 2012, 1:20 pm #3

G'day Roman
thanks for your comments, I shall post some paint progress pics this weekend.
Cheers Amigo.
Alan

May 31st, 2012, 1:33 pm #4

G'day Guy's
Work has been a little slow on the Stuh GB and the Mammut project. I painted the Stuh yesterday
adding the base colours along with a little light modulation. Next will come the camo and then
I will start picking out all the little details before starting the weathering. I'm happy
so far with the results and as always all comments and suggestions will be taken on board.
Cheers to all,and keep up the wonderfull work on the GB projects, truely amazing!
Alan.

Alan,

It looks really nice indeed. That soft somulation looks beautiful amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

May 31st, 2012, 1:55 pm #5

G'day Lu
Thanks for your interest and your comment,I hope to spend the weekend painting and detailing the Stuh42 and finishing the "Mammut" project, I will post pics as soon as possible.
This is the best group build I have participated in and I already have another idea I'm working on!
Regards to you Lu.
Alan.

May 31st, 2012, 3:41 pm #6

G'day Guy's
Alan.

This is going to an outstanding looking StuH !! Hopefully the letter I sent you will arrive soon, S/B somewhere beteeen here in Redondo Beach and Oz F

Fingers crossed it makes it in time amigo,

Konrad

May 31st, 2012, 5:15 pm #7

G'day Guy's
Alan.

Hi Alan,

well its coming along just great, love the modulation...much better than mine mate.
Keep at it, its going to be a winner.

kind regards
Doug

May 31st, 2012, 6:05 pm #8

looking good Alan
love the detail and the colour so far
Jeremy

May 31st, 2012, 9:45 pm #9

G'day Guy's
Alan.

Hi Alan!

It is not a surprise to read you are happy with the result of these early painting stages. That´s a more than good start!

Looking forward your nexts post!

Regards!
Alvaro

June 1st, 2012, 7:52 am #10

This is going to an outstanding looking StuH !! Hopefully the letter I sent you will arrive soon, S/B somewhere beteeen here in Redondo Beach and Oz F

Fingers crossed it makes it in time amigo,

Konrad
G'day Konrad.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm looking forward to recieving your mail, don't worry they will
find their way onto my Stuh.
Cheers Amigo.
Alan.