Tamiya GB--> Model #2, Update #1.....Tamiya Hetzer.

May 23rd, 2012, 10:40 pm #1

Hi All;

Well, I am loving this GB so much, I decided to start a second model. Here is my Tamiya Hetzer, it has been sitting on my "to do" pile for a long time.
The kit was built very much out of the box, except that I added the etch set from Lion Roar, along with the gun tube they provide. I owe a huge thank you to our good friend Mr. Sven Frisch for providing the etched set to me many years ago. Thanks Sven! I still owe you one for this Mate!

Anyhow, on to a few pics......

All comments are, as always, more than welcome, and thanks for taking the time to look.

Cheers All, and keep those builds coming, Pat

what not a sherman

May 24th, 2012, 7:11 am #2

Good job thus far Pat,a nice three color scheme ?will be interesting to see what you do next .Have fun wayne
ps is your addiction to shermans easing a little mate ?

Two is better than one....

May 24th, 2012, 11:50 am #3

Hi All;

Well, I am loving this GB so much, I decided to start a second model. Here is my Tamiya Hetzer, it has been sitting on my "to do" pile for a long time.
The kit was built very much out of the box, except that I added the etch set from Lion Roar, along with the gun tube they provide. I owe a huge thank you to our good friend Mr. Sven Frisch for providing the etched set to me many years ago. Thanks Sven! I still owe you one for this Mate!

All comments are, as always, more than welcome, and thanks for taking the time to look.

Pat,

Good choice and good work overall, amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

Great job, Pat.

May 24th, 2012, 12:46 pm #4

Hi All;

That´s gonna be a beautiful piece for sure.

Q

http://dqscaleworks.blogspot.com/

looks awesome.

May 24th, 2012, 12:53 pm #5

Hi All;

The PE and wire add a lot!

http://roman-bizarre.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/rvscale/
https://roman-the-modelmaker.blogspot.no/

May 24th, 2012, 1:34 pm #6

Hi All;

Love the way you detail your kits ..... this one will be really nice!

My pleasure....

May 24th, 2012, 3:57 pm #7

Hi All;

...to see that the set was of use! Looking forward to the camo! Hard-edge, yes?

Cheers mate
Sven

Perfection

May 24th, 2012, 6:31 pm #8

Hi All;

Perfect build. Now we are looking forward to an amazing paintjob.
I´m enjoying this GB like a child!

May 25th, 2012, 6:51 am #9

Hi All;

Hi Pat, lovely work, is a pleasure to see one german model from you amigo.

Keep going.

Domin

Turtlemania

May 25th, 2012, 7:58 am #10

Hi All;

Hey Pat, great to see another turtle in the GB, are you trying to start off a "Stalinmania" with Charles
Really looking forward to the paint being applied
Best

Paul