Tamiya GB: Jagdtiger

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Tamiya GB: Jagdtiger

June 7th, 2012, 6:49 pm #1

Ey guys,
I finally got around finishing the construction of my Tamiya JT. Hope to start with the painting soon....
See you around a keep up the great work. This is by far the most spectacular quarterscale GB IMHO.
Cheers
Sven

June 7th, 2012, 9:44 pm #2

Regards
Archy

June 8th, 2012, 7:29 am #3

Ey guys,
I finally got around finishing the construction of my Tamiya JT. Hope to start with the painting soon....
See you around a keep up the great work. This is by far the most spectacular quarterscale GB IMHO.
Cheers
Sven

Very nice ,look forward to seeing it painted and weatherd .
Have fun wayne

June 8th, 2012, 8:49 am #4

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

Hi my Friend,

Nice, clean and accurate build work, it's really stuning, I think we have the luck to see soon another one masterpiece by your hands.

Congrats and Best Regards.

Joaquin.

JQN~

http://www.panzermodelling.com

June 8th, 2012, 11:58 am #5

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

I thought I was the only person doing a JT

Nice clean build, and it's shown me that I dont need to do as much detailing as I 1st thought I may need to do.
Impact marks and the weld beads are really nicely done by the way.

Jon

June 8th, 2012, 12:56 pm #6

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

Nice looking Cat. I am always impressed with your elegant build style.

Best,
Rick

<a href="http://migproductions-usa.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

<a href="http://ricklawler.plastic-garden.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

June 8th, 2012, 8:24 pm #7

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

I love the Tamiya JT, it's a gem of a model. Your add-ons are, as Rick said, very elegantly done.

I am keen to see what you do with the paint here, Sven. Your cam schemes are always a treat.

Cheers mate, Pat

June 9th, 2012, 12:38 pm #8

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

Sven,

very nice work so far. Your build looks promissing! can´t wait to see it painted.

Best regards,
Andreas

June 9th, 2012, 1:10 pm #9

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

Hi Sven!

Nice subject... the GB Pz Div are getting stronger here!

I also like very much the little assembly details here and there. Lot of large and flat surfaces here to get the most with the painting and wheatering. This is going to be great!

Regards!
Alvaro

June 9th, 2012, 2:05 pm #10

Ey guys,
Cheers
Sven

You are totally rockin that JT ! And the AP impacts on the nose are a great accent !!

Outstanding !!!

Konrad