Tamiya GB - Crusader Mk III

May 16th, 2012, 7:12 pm #1

Here is my adition to the GB.

I have built it OOB in a couple of Sunday afternoons. I have choosen a Crusader, because it was my first Tamiya quarter kit (that time a Crusader Mk I), and I thought doing another Crusader will be a good way of remember it

I have to finish a few things, but before joining the hull I will add some black paint to the inside, and paint the lower hull and the wheels.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

And finally, all parts waiting for the paint.

[/IMG]

Hope you like it.

Best,
Jose

PS: By the way, I have a JS ordered

Nice choice!

May 16th, 2012, 7:35 pm #2

Hi José!

Good! To my taste, the lines of the Crusader are the most beautiful ww2 british tank design.

How are you going to dress it up?

Regards!
Alvaro Rodriguez

PS At last something genuine without red stars or black and white crosses!

Speeder armor

May 16th, 2012, 9:46 pm #3

I have built it OOB in a couple of Sunday afternoons. I have choosen a Crusader, because it was my first Tamiya quarter kit (that time a Crusader Mk I), and I thought doing another Crusader will be a good way of remember it

I have to finish a few things, but before joining the hull I will add some black paint to the inside, and paint the lower hull and the wheels.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hope you like it.

Best,
Jose

As I watch the lines of the Crusader, it seem's like a sportcar between the tanks. I think it will be a good choice, some non Sherman allied stuff. What kind of camo do you plan?

Regards
Archy

Sunday evenings....

May 17th, 2012, 8:21 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hope you like it.

Best,
Jose

Jose,

Okay, from now on we give you some more sunday evenings to finish the Crusader...

Good wrok amigo. Glad to see you biulding here finally.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

May 17th, 2012, 9:58 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hope you like it.

Best,
Jose

Great choice!!

Super..

May 17th, 2012, 9:12 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hope you like it.

Best,
Jose

clean build Jose Well done.

Best

Paul

Thanks for the comments

May 18th, 2012, 4:08 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hope you like it.

Best,
Jose

I am going for a desert cammo.

Hope I can spend some sunday evenings modelling and finish this one on time

Best,
Jose