Tamiya GB --> AB41 Finished

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Tamiya GB --> AB41 Finished

June 5th, 2012, 3:16 am #1

Wrapping up this little wheeled fellow...hard to post my pics here as there is SO much quality work being done. Hope that I can continue to learn from you guys!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks to Lu and Pat for hosting the build - trying to figure out a way to shoehorn another build in before it's complete.

June 5th, 2012, 3:37 pm #2

Marc,

Congratulations for being one more brave modeller passing the finishline here. Your second-hand Autoblinda ended pretty well in my opinion and the point here is whether you enjoyed making it and that only counts. Yes, there are a bunch of impresive models on the go and I believe we all are learning a lot from them. And from now on, everything is up to you. As you are interested in improving weathering you can practice on your Autoblinda or you can even start a new build if you want. You know making a second entry is NOT mandatory but desirable, specially when you have spare time for it means fun.

Hats off to you for finishing your build amigo.

Lu

http://www.onefortyeight.com

June 6th, 2012, 3:38 am #3

Wrapping up this little wheeled fellow...hard to post my pics here as there is SO much quality work being done. Hope that I can continue to learn from you guys!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks to Lu and Pat for hosting the build - trying to figure out a way to shoehorn another build in before it's complete.

June 7th, 2012, 6:11 pm #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

I really like that camo, Marc. Beautiful job.

Q

http://dqscaleworks.blogspot.com/

June 9th, 2012, 12:44 pm #5

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Hi Marc!

Congratulations for finishing that one! That´s smart recycling!

Regards!
Alvaro