Tackling the Trail Blazer.....Stage 1

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Tackling the Trail Blazer.....Stage 1

June 3rd, 2012, 5:03 pm #1

Evening all,here are a few images of an Israeli Gordon or Trailblazer arv[prototype] I,ve been tipping away on for a while,still tons of details and scrap plastic to add I try to put a few bolt heads or other iteams every other day or it will stay a shelf queen,any comments welcome,zack

Last edited by 999555222 on June 3rd, 2012, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 3rd, 2012, 5:09 pm #2

Very impressive!!!!!!! Wish you the best of luck!!!

June 3rd, 2012, 5:40 pm #3

Evening all,here are a few images of an Israeli Gordon or Trailblazer arv[prototype] I,ve been tipping away on for a while,still tons of details and scrap plastic to add I try to put a few bolt heads or other iteams every other day or it will stay a shelf queen,any comments welcome,zack

Hey Zack,

Impressive build as always - keep it up!

Cheers,

Olaf

June 3rd, 2012, 7:04 pm #4

Your work and choices of subjects are always at the top of my favorites Zack. I love those goofy ARV types. I look forward to the finished product.

Chaz

June 3rd, 2012, 7:33 pm #5

This is shaping up quite nicely.

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/

June 3rd, 2012, 8:17 pm #6

Very impressive!!!!!!! Wish you the best of luck!!!
thanks dude,there's much to be done on this one,but i'm going to finish it,zack

June 3rd, 2012, 8:18 pm #7

Hey Zack,

Impressive build as always - keep it up!

Cheers,

Olaf
thanks,I'll plow on,zack

June 3rd, 2012, 8:21 pm #8

Your work and choices of subjects are always at the top of my favorites Zack. I love those goofy ARV types. I look forward to the finished product.

Chaz
How are ya doin?,yeah you know me I like them big and ugly,besides what are ya going to do with an Academy m51,except cop it up,ZACK

June 3rd, 2012, 8:24 pm #9

This is shaping up quite nicely.

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I've wanted to do this baby for a while ,its the paint job that I'm really into having a go at,cheers Zack

June 4th, 2012, 4:52 am #10

Very interesting subject, never heard of it. Looks cool so far. Keep posting!
http://juy-modelling.blogspot.com