Sony Cybershot Any Good ?

This discussion group is is hosted by Robert Oehler and dedicated to the art of photographing models. Subjects include tips & techniques, equipment, lighting, and digital photography.

Sony Cybershot Any Good ?

February 10th, 2007, 2:08 pm #1

Hi Guys,
The wife and i are looking at getting a digital camera . I saw a Sony Cybershot digital w/ 8.1 megapixal on sale for a good price at Best Buy ! Can anyone tell me if this is a good buy ? Also how good is it for taking model pics ?

Thanks
JOEY

February 11th, 2007, 2:29 pm #2

March 1st, 2007, 10:11 pm #3

Hi Guys,
The wife and i are looking at getting a digital camera . I saw a Sony Cybershot digital w/ 8.1 megapixal on sale for a good price at Best Buy ! Can anyone tell me if this is a good buy ? Also how good is it for taking model pics ?

Thanks
JOEY
Hi Joey,

As far as I can see there are several sony-cameras which have 8.1 million pixels. But if you mean the cybershot dsc f 828 I can really highly recommend it. I took most of the images of my models I have published with this camera and they are of really good quality maybe you can take a look at the Tamiya Magazine Issue 136? The imoges of my Kingtiger are taken with the 828.

Best regards, Robert