Some Halftrack and Figure progress

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Some Halftrack and Figure progress

October 16th, 2009, 12:47 am #1

Great works being displayed by everyone. I finally got my airbrush unclogged yesterday, so painted my AFV 251. This time I'm giving the Tamiya paint a second chance here, and it did spray and clean up much easier than Vallejo. I can see myself finishing this scene up over the next 4 weeks (in between some kitchen remodeling ).

The title will be, "It's Not Enough!" as this separated group try to refuel to get going again back to their lines. (Stug and Panzer IV included as shown before).

?t=1255653809

?t=1255653933

October 16th, 2009, 8:25 pm #2

Love that Panzer 4 too by the way.
As you'll see in a photos coming up soon, my figure painting is less than impressive... working on it.
Really like yours though.
All the best, paul.

October 17th, 2009, 7:35 am #3

Great works being displayed by everyone. I finally got my airbrush unclogged yesterday, so painted my AFV 251. This time I'm giving the Tamiya paint a second chance here, and it did spray and clean up much easier than Vallejo. I can see myself finishing this scene up over the next 4 weeks (in between some kitchen remodeling ).

The title will be, "It's Not Enough!" as this separated group try to refuel to get going again back to their lines. (Stug and Panzer IV included as shown before).

?t=1255653809

?t=1255653933
looks like you still have a good thing to do. Specially with all this figs. Cool project, that's sure.
I'm curios how the whole scene looks. Hope you manage it soon.

cheers Erik

October 19th, 2009, 8:04 am #4

?t=1255653809

?t=1255653933
hello Greg

looks good the set of figures and models, you still have a long way.

I hope more progress

Xavier