Sneak Preview --> New range of Buildings and Constructions in 1/48th scale

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Sneak Preview --> New range of Buildings and Constructions in 1/48th scale

November 6th, 2009, 11:32 am #1

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announced the arrival of a new company to the 1/48th scene dedicated to the production of high quallity buildings in quarter scale. Dejuguete is one new spanish brand releasing a wide range of buildings very soon. Most of the buildings are produced in ceramic (for the walls) and resin (for roof, door and windows) and can be combined to create complete urban scenarios. Remarkable is the attention to architectural detail depending on the construction style, region or age.

Dejuguete is also releasing a small range of assorted accessories in 1/48th scale.

Here you have some close ups and more detailed views of some of the items. Judging form those pics all those biuldings can boost the diorama potential in 1/48th scale, in my humble opinion.

For further information product listings and orders please visit Dejuguete homepage (www.dejuguete.es) or drop one email to Ricardo Moya (info@dejuguete.es).

FWIW
Lu

All images courtesy of Richard Vazquez and Ricardo Moya.
Last edited by cmtlu on November 6th, 2009, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 6th, 2009, 2:37 pm #2

great news and great range !!!! ( n/t)

November 6th, 2009, 2:56 pm #3

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announced the arrival of a new company to the 1/48th scene dedicated to the production of high quallity buildings in quarter scale. Dejuguete is one new spanish brand releasing a wide range of buildings very soon. Most of the buildings are produced in ceramic (for the walls) and resin (for roof, door and windows) and can be combined to create complete urban scenarios. Remarkable is the attention to architectural detail depending on the construction style, region or age.

Dejuguete is also releasing a small range of assorted accessories in 1/48th scale.

Here you have some close ups and more detailed views of some of the items. Judging form those pics all those biuldings can boost the diorama potential in 1/48th scale, in my humble opinion.

For further information product listings and orders please visit Dejuguete homepage (www.dejuguete.es) or drop one email to Ricardo Moya (info@dejuguete.es).

FWIW
Lu

Great News Lu. Will be great for urban/ industrial dios. Would love to see some Stalingrad bits and pieces and Russian huts / houses too!

November 6th, 2009, 3:21 pm #4

Gents,

FWIW
Lu

Jose

November 6th, 2009, 4:27 pm #5

Great News Lu. Will be great for urban/ industrial dios. Would love to see some Stalingrad bits and pieces and Russian huts / houses too!
n t

November 7th, 2009, 11:08 am #6

Gents,

FWIW
Lu

finally ... many buildings and accessories

greatest joy that you give me friend.

Xavier

November 7th, 2009, 4:06 pm #7

Gents,

FWIW
Lu

Very nide stuff. Good move. This stuff may be popular with the gamers too.

Phil

November 8th, 2009, 2:01 pm #8

Gents,

FWIW
Lu

And they will not break when shipping.

Jose

November 14th, 2009, 11:03 pm #9

If the detail in the castings was less then adequate, that would be an issue with the master part. The mould making process is identical when casting in polyurethane resin or acrylic plasters, and casting in one material or another should not alter the amount of detail in the casting!!

Tim

www.fighting48th.com

November 16th, 2009, 1:25 am #10

I cast, manufacture/distribute, and create/master 4 lines of products in resin, and 2 in plaster.

Resin will always give better detail when casting into an open or closed mould. The details in resin are always crisper and sharper than plaster.

When you dust an open mould in baby powder and then cast the resin into it, you will see what I mean.

Cheers,

Jose.T.Rodriguez
Owner/President
Tiger Productions Diorama Products
Tiger Werke
GI Resin Figures
HQ72 Resin Products
Iron Division
Minuteman Models