Slovakian T-55 mine-clearing vehicle, AD 2010

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Slovakian T-55 mine-clearing vehicle, AD 2010

July 31st, 2012, 5:18 pm #1

Hello mates!

Here is my T-55 C Mine-clearing vehicle in United Nations colours. The model presents used vehicle as seen nowadays in Slovakian army/tank outdoor museum few years after active use. There were 5 or 6 vehicles in all-white painting in Eritrea operations until year 2004.

The model itself is based on Tamiya's T-55 and Mig Productions KMT-7 minerollers, completed with Friulmodel tracks.

The vehicle is painted with Tamiya and Vallejo acrylics, and finished with AK-weathering stuff.

All critics and comments are welcome!

Sincerely,

Jari Hemilä

July 31st, 2012, 8:52 pm #2

and beautifully painted and weathered. Great model!

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/

July 31st, 2012, 8:55 pm #3

Hello mates!

Here is my T-55 C Mine-clearing vehicle in United Nations colours. The model presents used vehicle as seen nowadays in Slovakian army/tank outdoor museum few years after active use. There were 5 or 6 vehicles in all-white painting in Eritrea operations until year 2004.

The model itself is based on Tamiya's T-55 and Mig Productions KMT-7 minerollers, completed with Friulmodel tracks.

The vehicle is painted with Tamiya and Vallejo acrylics, and finished with AK-weathering stuff.

Sincerely,

Jari Hemilä

Always great to see something fresh. The rust is very convincing.
Last edited by c2jerrett on August 1st, 2012, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 31st, 2012, 9:26 pm #4

Hello mates!

Sincerely,

Jari Hemilä

Really great & totally unique....Well done my friend...

http://battletankpower.blogspot.com/

July 31st, 2012, 11:16 pm #5

and beautifully painted and weathered. Great model!

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks Andy, it's great that you like it!

Best regards,

Jari

Jari Hemilä

July 31st, 2012, 11:19 pm #6

Always great to see something fresh. The rust is very convincing.
Hi Chris!

Thanks for your comments, it's nice that you like those efects.

Cheers,
Jari

Jari Hemilä

July 31st, 2012, 11:20 pm #7

Really great & totally unique....Well done my friend...

http://battletankpower.blogspot.com/
Hello Hakan!

Thanks for your kindly words mate!

Regards,
Jari

Jari Hemilä

July 31st, 2012, 11:21 pm #8

Hello mates!

Sincerely,

Jari Hemilä

Really great,z

July 31st, 2012, 11:46 pm #9

Hello mates!

Sincerely,

Jari Hemilä

Hey Jari,

Great idea for the conversion and exceptional weathering.

For those who have not seen the real deal here you go....

http://www.amcars.cz/?page=iTank/UNT-55C

August 1st, 2012, 7:02 am #10

Really great,z
Thanks Zack! Finally this model is "completed"!

Take care!

Jari