Sherman 76mm

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Sherman 76mm

March 11th, 2012, 9:04 pm #1

Well this is it, i have taken the plunge and posted something on this web-site, every time i look at these pages i am in awe at the work that people have done, so please be gentle for a newbie......

thank you for looking,,

Mark

March 11th, 2012, 9:21 pm #2

Welcome to the site and keep on posting your work. Which kit did you use for your project? Lafayette Poole would be proud. Best regards, Dave

March 11th, 2012, 9:48 pm #3

Well this is it, i have taken the plunge and posted something on this web-site, every time i look at these pages i am in awe at the work that people have done, so please be gentle for a newbie......

thank you for looking,,

Mark
looks real good. It's the Dragon M4A1 Cobra, ain't it? Stevie.

March 11th, 2012, 9:56 pm #4

Welcome to the site and keep on posting your work. Which kit did you use for your project? Lafayette Poole would be proud. Best regards, Dave
It was the Dragon 'Operation 'COBRA' kit, thank you for your comments,

March 11th, 2012, 9:58 pm #5

looks real good. It's the Dragon M4A1 Cobra, ain't it? Stevie.
Yes it was, good kit, went together with no problems, and thank you for the comments,

March 11th, 2012, 11:49 pm #6

thank you for looking,,

Mark
Mark,
It looks like your off to a good start. The photos are a little on the dark side so it's hard to see all the details. I do have a few suggestions. Tone down the white markings slightly with a light dusting and the same goes for the upper surfaces. The only other item that stood out is the pick ax handle should be wood grain or painted OD.

Jim Guld
Cheers
Jim Guld

March 12th, 2012, 9:52 am #7

thank you for looking,,

Mark
No tigers like Fehrmann Tigers.

March 12th, 2012, 10:36 am #8

thank you to all the comments, much appreciated,, Mark

March 12th, 2012, 11:18 am #9

thank you for looking,,

Mark
Very nice, but you may ad some shade of mud to cancel the uniformity and ad more weathering with pigments to the whole structure.
Out of that, that's very very nice !!!

March 12th, 2012, 6:25 pm #10

thank you for looking,,

Mark
would love that on my shelf, well done