Sdkfz 251/23 ... thanks Olivier!!!

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Sdkfz 251/23 ... thanks Olivier!!!

March 16th, 2010, 8:45 pm #1

Finally, thanks to the infinite patience of Olivier (Gaso.line - quarter kit) who provided me two turrets form their Sdkfz 234/1 (one was destroyed by my son and the second one, thanks to Spanish Postal office "colaboration" took TWO months from Paris to Madrid), here is my contribution to Hanomania (... yes, some months later...)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Just repair some defects I´ve found watching this photos and ... this Hano is finished.

Any opinion or suggestion will be highly apreciated.

Thanks for looking

March 16th, 2010, 9:36 pm #2

jose, your hano looks very colorfull but i think so it was terrible machine in the war time...
i like a lot different color surfaces.

congrats again,
murat

March 16th, 2010, 9:41 pm #3

Finally, thanks to the infinite patience of Olivier (Gaso.line - quarter kit) who provided me two turrets form their Sdkfz 234/1 (one was destroyed by my son and the second one, thanks to Spanish Postal office "colaboration" took TWO months from Paris to Madrid), here is my contribution to Hanomania (... yes, some months later...)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Just repair some defects I´ve found watching this photos and ... this Hano is finished.

Thanks for looking
Bravo

I like a lot the different colored surfaces

makes the whole kit-idea much more interesting than the usual painted models

March 17th, 2010, 9:27 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking
hola Jose Luis

beautiful in the end, just beautiful to you .. and if you have room in the cabinet, do not worry, I quickly adopted it fondly.

not sure the shipment to come walk .. for the delay

Xavier

March 17th, 2010, 9:51 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking
friend, very cool, late, it's true but the value of your work is very big.

Thanks for sharing

March 18th, 2010, 9:25 am #6

jose, your hano looks very colorfull but i think so it was terrible machine in the war time...
i like a lot different color surfaces.

congrats again,
murat
Thanks Murat!! ... you´re right, this Hano is a "color puzzle" .... .. I really had a funny time painting it!

March 18th, 2010, 9:32 am #7

Bravo

I like a lot the different colored surfaces

makes the whole kit-idea much more interesting than the usual painted models
Think so!! ... this vehicle was everything but bored to paint!

March 18th, 2010, 9:33 am #8

hola Jose Luis

beautiful in the end, just beautiful to you .. and if you have room in the cabinet, do not worry, I quickly adopted it fondly.

not sure the shipment to come walk .. for the delay

Xavier
Xavier, actually, this vehicle has already an owner ... and it´s not me!!!

Thanks for posting!

March 18th, 2010, 9:33 am #9

friend, very cool, late, it's true but the value of your work is very big.

Thanks for sharing
Thank you SuperDomi .... .... you´re a CRACK!

March 19th, 2010, 6:05 pm #10

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking
JLLR i liked this when you posted it before you had the turret , looks even better now ! i just love well weathered models congrats

Regards Stewart