Sdkfz 11 Partial Rear Tarp. Need one. Can't Find One

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Sdkfz 11 Partial Rear Tarp. Need one. Can't Find One

June 5th, 2011, 4:56 pm #1

i know somebody makes a partial rear tarp for the sdkfz 11. i've looked at the Royal Model, MIG and Verlinden sites and can't find one. was i dreaming?

June 5th, 2011, 5:35 pm #2

HF-032 Equipment & Hood for SDKFZ 11

Cheers,

Christophe

June 5th, 2011, 5:46 pm #3

i know somebody makes a partial rear tarp for the sdkfz 11. i've looked at the Royal Model, MIG and Verlinden sites and can't find one. was i dreaming?
RB does an upgrade set that also includes the tarp partially folded back. #RB-35RS02.
Also includes spare tire, wheel rim and various stowage. It's not bad.

mikeT

June 6th, 2011, 3:22 am #4

Thanks guys for the leads. i think i've found what i've been looking for although i can't find a photo anywhere. i believe Trakz/VLS made the tarp i'm looking for but Squadron has essentially exterminated the various VLS line of products (warriors, trakz, custom dioramics, etc). Mike, the RB Models kit looks great but i can't find a US distributor. i'll keep looking. thanks again guys.

June 6th, 2011, 3:21 pm #5

I got mine from lucky model in the far east, there is free shipping for this item...and all rbModels stuff...