Sd.Kfz.251/9 75 mm L/24 (Gasoline)

Hosted by Luciano Rodriguez and Pat Johnston, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/48 scale AFV, vehicle and figure modelling.

Sd.Kfz.251/9 75 mm L/24 (Gasoline)

May 7th, 2009, 6:04 pm #1

Hi guys,

I am here to present in society the transformation of semitrack Sd.Kfz. 251 ausf. C AFV kit in a Sd.Kfz.251 / 9 75 mm L/24 thanks to the model by Quarter-Kit. The kit is superb transformation, coupled with the AFV model gives very good result an incredible model.

I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Olivier for your support.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

May 7th, 2009, 6:42 pm #2

that's a nice model, speacially for a half-track Fan as me Very nice colourselection for camo-scheme !!
Like it very much.

In this AFV kits the tracks are vinyl ??????

cheers Erik

May 7th, 2009, 7:06 pm #3

Hi guys,

I am here to present in society the transformation of semitrack Sd.Kfz. 251 ausf. C AFV kit in a Sd.Kfz.251 / 9 75 mm L/24 thanks to the model by Quarter-Kit. The kit is superb transformation, coupled with the AFV model gives very good result an incredible model.

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

felicidades amigo

a beautiful job with many details, will be the air of the Atlantic or the climate so special

I take my hat off, your friend xavier

May 7th, 2009, 7:13 pm #4

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Such a great model!!!!

Amazing weathering, man

Everything looks perfect in your model, cogratulations!

Are you from Tenerife too?
Im living in La Cuesta

Regards

May 7th, 2009, 9:01 pm #5

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I like the camo-scheme and the weathering.

See you soon

May 8th, 2009, 12:12 am #6

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hi Domingo! Is a beautiful model, but your painting job is superb, a pleasure for the eyes. Congratulations.

Manel.

Hola Domingo! No te dije nada en su momento, pero vaya joyita. Cuando prepare el mío, intentaré que el color base sea mas claro, siempre me lo propongo cuando se trata del dark yellow, pero luego nunca lo consigo, me da miedo aclarar demasiado, y con los tratamientos posteriores se me oscurece aun mas. Pero el tuyo lo veo muy integrado. Enhorabuena por el modelo.

Abrazotes,
Manel

P.S.: Necesito un fondo degradado y no sé donde conseguirlo, algo sencillo, no muy grande y barato, pero efectivo. Estoy practicamente parado en cuando a tema fotográfico por eso. Puedes ayudarme?

May 8th, 2009, 11:59 am #7

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

i can noting to say but it seems that, lath is escalating every day at the quarter scale modelling.

congrats amigo.

your friend,
murat

May 8th, 2009, 12:52 pm #8

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Domin,

Congratulations on the great work you made. This is one very nice Hanomag version will make many people happy, so good for Olivier too. I really like the painting of this one with that elaborated interior and the very beautifull hard edge camouflage you nailed totaly. I think you made an excellent choice on that painting scheme, amigo.

Excellent work.
Lu

PS: The only available official image of the upcoming Tamiya SdKfz 251 Ausf D is that tiny stamp you can see there, featuring the model with two figures. (courtesy Tamiya homepage)

May 8th, 2009, 4:28 pm #9

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I am envious!I am late for 251Mania!
Arnaud.

May 9th, 2009, 1:03 am #10

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy it.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Hola Domingo,

It is the splendid work !
I come to have an affair again when I watch this work.
Thank you for showing a work.

Best regards

Masanori Sato (Toku)