Scale-Line Figures

The Dioramas discussion group is hosted by Marijn Van Gils and is dedicated to all aspects of military model dioramas.

Scale-Line Figures

Walley Velechko
Walley Velechko

July 25th, 2003, 6:35 pm #1

Does anyone know where I can Scale-Line figure set# S135-007,Vietnamese farmer with wife? I have written to Scale-Line directly 3 times with no responce. There were other items I was interested in, but I guess they don't want to mail-order to the U.S. Any help is appreciated.

Jakko Westerbeke
Jakko Westerbeke

July 26th, 2003, 10:04 am #2

My guess is that it's out of production. Almost two years ago, I was in need of a bunch of Vietnamese civilian figures, and was told Scale-Line made some. When I asked them at a TWENOT show, the reply I got was that they didn't make them anymore because there wasn't enough demand

As for not receiving a reply, I think this may have something to do with their phone inexplicably getting cut off for several weeks recently (or so I gathered from a recent post by Ton from Scale-Line to the Dutch forum).

Rob Plas
Rob Plas

July 27th, 2003, 7:41 am #3

Does anyone know where I can Scale-Line figure set# S135-007,Vietnamese farmer with wife? I have written to Scale-Line directly 3 times with no responce. There were other items I was interested in, but I guess they don't want to mail-order to the U.S. Any help is appreciated.
You might try them
hth
Rob

Walley Velechko
Walley Velechko

July 28th, 2003, 12:41 pm #4

Thank you both for your replies.

Walley

August 3rd, 2003, 8:06 pm #5

My guess is that it's out of production. Almost two years ago, I was in need of a bunch of Vietnamese civilian figures, and was told Scale-Line made some. When I asked them at a TWENOT show, the reply I got was that they didn't make them anymore because there wasn't enough demand

As for not receiving a reply, I think this may have something to do with their phone inexplicably getting cut off for several weeks recently (or so I gathered from a recent post by Ton from Scale-Line to the Dutch forum).