Sampling the goods - STZ-5 Artilley Tractor

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Sampling the goods - STZ-5 Artilley Tractor

April 26th, 2016, 6:38 pm #1

STZ-5 is from Vulcan Models. Some minor flaws but really a lovely little kit. Figures are from Stalingrad Models. "Seriously, Comrade Commissar, it fell off the back of a lorry..."

April 26th, 2016, 8:24 pm #2

The atmosphere, the vehicle, the figures, and the groundwork all combine to make a brilliant diorama! You can tell immediately what's going on, and everything is executed marvelously. I really like the first picture with the background, that really sets the diorama off well. Great job!

April 26th, 2016, 9:02 pm #3

STZ-5 is from Vulcan Models. Some minor flaws but really a lovely little kit. Figures are from Stalingrad Models. "Seriously, Comrade Commissar, it fell off the back of a lorry..."

Nice diorama, the figures are well painted like everything else. I like the frost on the ground .... like you did. The tractor is very well built and painted.
http://steeltankspower.blogspot.com

April 27th, 2016, 11:28 am #4

The atmosphere, the vehicle, the figures, and the groundwork all combine to make a brilliant diorama! You can tell immediately what's going on, and everything is executed marvelously. I really like the first picture with the background, that really sets the diorama off well. Great job!
I keep a heap of atmospheric calendar pages for backdrops as I have yet to get the hang of photoshop

April 27th, 2016, 11:30 am #5

Nice diorama, the figures are well painted like everything else. I like the frost on the ground .... like you did. The tractor is very well built and painted.
http://steeltankspower.blogspot.com
Thank you Loris, appreciated

April 27th, 2016, 2:26 pm #6

very small space. Nice!

April 27th, 2016, 5:45 pm #7

Very cool subject!
Congrats!

April 28th, 2016, 2:45 am #8

I like your work so much!

April 28th, 2016, 11:24 am #9

very small space. Nice!
Thank you Jerry - your comments are appreciated

April 28th, 2016, 11:27 am #10

Very cool subject!
Congrats!
Thank you Taesung, I always look forward to your new releases