Russian infantryman scene.

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Russian infantryman scene.

August 5th, 2012, 8:00 pm #1

Hi all,
Here you are my last work. It depicts a russian infantryman at rest after reconquer a german barricade. It was a pleasure to paint this figure, but I have to mention it was not easy for me (I'm not a good figure painter) to match all those kakhi/green tones.
Sorry about the quality of the pics taken with my mobile.

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

August 5th, 2012, 8:29 pm #2

You have lost the right to say that you are not a good figure painter - that is beautiful. Not much more to say other than I'm done typing and ready to go back and stare at it some more. Great, inspiring job.
Progress, not perfection.

August 5th, 2012, 9:45 pm #3

Hi all,
Here you are my last work. It depicts a russian infantryman at rest after reconquer a german barricade. It was a pleasure to paint this figure, but I have to mention it was not easy for me (I'm not a good figure painter) to match all those kakhi/green tones.

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
I can see your work and paint skills are very experienced. From your picture this project will place very good at a hobby show. I am really surprised more that your mobile took such a nice picture.

Best regards Ying

August 6th, 2012, 4:22 am #4

You have lost the right to say that you are not a good figure painter - that is beautiful. Not much more to say other than I'm done typing and ready to go back and stare at it some more. Great, inspiring job.
I agree with Matt, there is no way you can say you aren't a good figure painter. This guy looks great.

Sean Lynch
AMPS 2nd VP Mid-West

August 6th, 2012, 5:51 am #5

Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Great figure painting!!!!!

Look´s very nice

Congrats Abilio

I hope to see it in Montijo this September!!!!!

August 6th, 2012, 12:33 pm #6

Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Figure and ground work look great.

Bart

August 6th, 2012, 6:59 pm #7

Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
congrats!

Cheers, Tracy

August 6th, 2012, 8:18 pm #8

Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Not a good figure painter? Too humble!... this is excellent! Congratulations!

D.

August 6th, 2012, 8:42 pm #9

Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
That is a lovely vignette Abilio, very well done my friend!

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/

August 8th, 2012, 10:48 pm #10

Hi all,

Thanks for looking.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Re: Russian infantryman scene.