Rhino BT-5 conversion - your intervention is needed.

Hosted by John Prigent and Steve Zaloga, this is a discussion group dedicated to the armoured forces of the many Allied nations of the Second World War.

Rhino BT-5 conversion - your intervention is needed.

June 28th, 2012, 9:08 pm #1

That is, if you are - like me - interested in a new production run of this OOP conversion.

I wrote the following to the authorized seller, a2zee models this morning:

Dear Sirs,
I know that this conversion is out of production.
Since you told me so a couple of months ago, I have been looking to buy one second-hand. Without success.
Many fellow modellers, mainly on Missing Links forum, have told me in the meantime that they were also looking for a set, or that they had one but would buy one more if they were available.
So is there a chance that you suggest to Rhino Models to make one more run of this conversion? I am sure there would be enough buyers to make it a good deal. I, personally, would buy at least three of them. And I'm not alone.
Thanks for your consideration, and best regards,
Peter Rathgeb

I received this answer now:

Hi Peter
We will consider this, I have spoken to the man and we will decide in the next few weeks how to best approach this. I am on holiday from the 1st to 16th July, so we will know after that time. Perhaps you would like to put a note on Missing Links, and ask the guys to email me at this address if they would like to order a set, that way we can work out a production run?
Thanks for the email, and I will do my best for you.
Regards Alistair

So - if anybody is interested in this conversion, please write an email saying so to:

Alistair McLean - sales(at)a2zeemodels.co.uk

Cheers,
Peter

July 2nd, 2012, 3:14 pm #2

I could use another!

Peter Griffin: Any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.
Peter Griffin: Any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.