republican pz 1,used in defence of Madrid

El foro de discusión en lengua española está moderado por Miguel Jiménez Mig y cubre todos los aspectos del modelismo militar desde figuras, dioramas hasta vehículos.

republican pz 1,used in defence of Madrid

tony williams
tony williams

January 26th, 2004, 8:25 pm #1

I am sorry that i cannot speak your fine language,but i was hoping that one of your learned readers could help me ,i want to know if the republicans used any panzer mk 1,s in the gallant defence of Madrid during the civil war,colour schemes and markings would be of great use also ,if there are any publications dealing with the use of armour etc during the siege,any info would be much appreciated .
:No pasaran !:
regards tony Williams

Mig Jimenez
Mig Jimenez

February 8th, 2004, 2:36 pm #2

Don't worry about your spanish, english is welcome here!

As far as I know, the republicans captured any PzI, but I think that not exactly in Madrid. Anyway, I think that they not udes it in combat, and less in Madrid defense.
Maybe another Spanish friend have any different info.
When I maked my PzIB in SCW, I was looking for republican versions, but...not success.

If you make it National side, you can paint in grey or grey and browm-sand camuflage.

Good luck

Mig Jimenez

February 19th, 2004, 5:35 pm #3

I am sorry that i cannot speak your fine language,but i was hoping that one of your learned readers could help me ,i want to know if the republicans used any panzer mk 1,s in the gallant defence of Madrid during the civil war,colour schemes and markings would be of great use also ,if there are any publications dealing with the use of armour etc during the siege,any info would be much appreciated .
:No pasaran !:
regards tony Williams
Your email adress doesnt work...