"Recon on Foot" M-8 Greyhound 29th I.D.

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

"Recon on Foot" M-8 Greyhound 29th I.D.

February 21st, 2012, 12:53 pm #1

Images of a small 1/35th piece I am working on. @9th Inf. Div. Cav. Recon Troop M-8 A/C. I have placed mines about at the suggestion of a friend. The fence is Verlinden wire. Kit is Tamiya and the figures are a mix that have been in my spares box for ages. Grass is Silflor. Stumps are from Armand P. Bayardi items.

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,
Dungeons and Dragons for Jocks"

February 21st, 2012, 1:06 pm #2

Hi Frank,

The photos are coming up as thumbnail sizes, and aren't links to larger versions. Can you take a look and see if you can provide larger images?

February 21st, 2012, 6:10 pm #3

Images of a small 1/35th piece I am working on. @9th Inf. Div. Cav. Recon Troop M-8 A/C. I have placed mines about at the suggestion of a friend. The fence is Verlinden wire. Kit is Tamiya and the figures are a mix that have been in my spares box for ages. Grass is Silflor. Stumps are from Armand P. Bayardi items.

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,
Well done on all counts! Best regards, Dave

February 21st, 2012, 6:21 pm #4

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,
Frank,

be sure to link to the full size images and not to the thumbnails. Thumbnails have a "th" added in the URL and thus should be easily recognizable, e.g.

i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm148/frankblanton/th_IMG_5624.jpg

Great looking diorama, I like the instantly recognizable feeling of action.

Cheers,

Jens

Information not shared is information lost.

1/87er, die feinmotorisch flinke Elite des Modellbaus.

February 22nd, 2012, 12:38 pm #5

N/T

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,

February 22nd, 2012, 8:15 pm #6

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,
action, a beautifully rendered scene.

February 23rd, 2012, 3:20 am #7

FRANK,

WOW !! This one turned out lookin' Shaaaarp !! It has a great sense of Action & Motion ..... I can almost hear th rattling of th G.I.'s gear as he's jumpin' & th rumble of th M8 !! Nice touch with th Anti-Personal mine in there & The Umbrella ..... Very Neapolitan !! I'm lokin forward to seein it at th AMPSCV meeting Thursday Night !!

ERIK

WHAT DO YOU CALL THE ASSASSINS THAT ACCUSE THE ASSASSIN???
Last edited by panzervor on February 23rd, 2012, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 24th, 2012, 12:41 pm #8

N/T

Frank Blanton

"Fantasy Football,