Ready for painting

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

Ready for painting

February 3rd, 2012, 5:56 am #1

Hi!

I've finished building stage on this little gem. Tracks, applique armour, sandshield mounts and all the details have come

Enjoy

Coin is about same size as 1eurocent

Any commnet welcomed!

Cheers
Jakub

February 3rd, 2012, 11:34 am #2

Very nice job with the details, but on the left side some wheels are not touching the ground and the first boogie looks like misaligned. Again, very nice work.

February 3rd, 2012, 1:27 pm #3

Hi!

I've finished building stage on this little gem. Tracks, applique armour, sandshield mounts and all the details have come

Enjoy

Coin is about same size as 1eurocent

Any commnet welcomed!

Cheers
Jakub
Dragon really does make a nice Sherman and your added details certainly help. Particularly the strips of styrene running along the hull bottom, parallel with the running gear. Nice detail.

Also, your pics shot from ground level give this monster the appearance of being a larger scale and looks great. Nice job!

Cheers,
Peter

February 3rd, 2012, 5:35 pm #4

Very nice job with the details, but on the left side some wheels are not touching the ground and the first boogie looks like misaligned. Again, very nice work.
Thanks.
Yes, the first boogie looks odd, but I didn't saw it after gluing it and later it was simply too late (and I didn't want to damage the whole kit). Proboably it will be hiden when I'll aply some mud to the susspension.

Cheers
Jakub

February 3rd, 2012, 5:37 pm #5

Dragon really does make a nice Sherman and your added details certainly help. Particularly the strips of styrene running along the hull bottom, parallel with the running gear. Nice detail.

Also, your pics shot from ground level give this monster the appearance of being a larger scale and looks great. Nice job!

Cheers,
Peter
Thanks Peter.
Actualy thise are not styrene strips... It's an ordinary paper thickened with glue.

Cheers
Jakub