Ray Blythe - A warning to all

Hosted by Al Bowie and Brett Green, the General AFV Modelling discussion group covers any general military modelling topic including industry news and announcements.

Ray Blythe - A warning to all

February 6th, 2012, 9:11 am #1

Unbelievable your having a go at my dog now.
How low does this man get.
Ray you are heading No you are already in the gutter.
As for all you tossers sitting at a keyboard having me guilty until proved innocent, pathetic.
Yes Yes I can hear you now what about my past, I've made mistakes I've screwed up I'm a hopeless business manager.
I surrender my hands are up I'm to blame I do recognise my failings what's done is done I can't change that.
I have actually learned from these threads.
If I'm in the wrong I will admit it I will own up and have done.
What I haven't done lets make this clear is rip any one off.
So lets move on.
Its taken a bit of time but I can now identify most of the people who were at or near my table at the time Ray was being attended to, remember what I said Ray you jogged peoples memories.
More importantly I can identify the ones that actually observed and heard what went between Ray and I.
Ray did not leave any payment in cash, end off.
The receipt, this mysterious receipt, well there will be a time and a place where this receipt will be dealt with.
I am now very comfortable to say on a public forum Ray Blythe is a liar, are you reading this Ray you are a liar.
So as you might put it, put up or shut up.

For Al and Brett I also thank you, considering the names etc I have been called in the various threads I do hope you will forgive my terminology.

Gordon.

February 6th, 2012, 9:59 am #2

Gordon,

Wow. You realy are off your medication..
Either that or you have changed from milk on your porrige to Vodka.

LOVE the way you draw even more attention to yourself by STARTING a whole new thread! Sheer brilliance.

The King of spin..talk about do a 180 degree turn! PMSL .
Now IM the bad guy?..Is that the best you can do? Seriously...you need help. The entire net is buzzing with your ridiculous attempts at explaning yourself...and now this?.

Jawdroppingly pathetic...total spin on the situation,parroting me at every turn..anything to keep that bright light off you. All you are doing is deluding yourself and providing all the followers of this thread with bedtime chuckles.
Shame the career in casting resin/fleecing people hasn't worked for you...try comedy,your bound to be a hit.

So Im a liar?...and everyone else sitting at the keyboard are "tossers"?..Well thats the ticket,alienate even more people. Guilty before being proven innocent?...your reputation proceeds you,and the masses are on to you.

(Que violins here)..

"Yes Yes I can hear you now what about my past, I've made mistakes I've screwed up I'm a hopeless business manager.
I surrender my hands are up I'm to blame I do recognise my failings what's done is done I can't change that.
What I haven't done lets make this clear is rip any one off"

(Insert hysterical laughter here)..
I'm not sure I can comment on that statement...as Im just so weepy. Readers...you decide what to make of that.

Right so you can name these individuals?...as I have my witness.
That will make very interesting reading.
You are mistaking two seperate visits to your table..one was a general conversation,the other a transaction. Try not to get to muddled Gordon...and keep up.
No cash? Utter and complete nonsense. WTF would I be doing with a receipt Gordon? EXPLAIN THAT.
Yes that receipt..the ELEPHANT in the room...no mystery Gordon,since your grip on reality is slipping here is a reminder :

Time and place that it will be dealt with? Name it.
Just when you thought you couldn't get any deeper Gordon someone hands you a shovel.
Id love to sit here and chat,but I have to return the woman from the Glasgow trading standards earlier call.

See you on Rogue Traders,ohh and I'd lash out and get the pooch tidied up a bit..wouldn't want it looking bad on TV.

Ray Blythe.

February 6th, 2012, 10:57 am #3

We'll see Ray we'll see.
Actually I let my dog see a picture of you she says you need to lay of the ugly pills.

February 6th, 2012, 11:21 am #4

As for all you tossers sitting at a keyboard having me guilty until proved innocent, pathetic.
Yes Yes I can hear you now what about my past, I've made mistakes I've screwed up I'm a hopeless business manager.
So lets move on.
Its taken a bit of time but I can now identify most of the people who were at or near my table at the time Ray was being attended to, remember what I said Ray you jogged peoples memories.
More importantly I can identify the ones that actually observed and heard what went between Ray and I.
The receipt, this mysterious receipt, well there will be a time and a place where this receipt will be dealt with.
I am now very comfortable to say on a public forum Ray Blythe is a liar, are you reading this Ray you are a liar.

For Al and Brett I also thank you, considering the names etc I have been called in the various threads I do hope you will forgive my terminology.

Gordon.
Keep this for the personal attacks and stick to the facts. I will not be wiping this but I will edit or lock the thread if the name calling doesn't cease.

February 6th, 2012, 12:02 pm #5

So lets move on.

Gordon.
I have been watching this soap opera unfold for the last with a combination of both amusement and shock. Given everything that has been presented so far it is pretty obvious what or who the problem is in all this and it one Gordon Brown. I like to think that people with your record of poor business & customer service will eventually come undone and by the look of thing and especially reading your above reply would suggest this time is coming sooner rather than latter. Talk about backflips.

But I find truly gauling is what you have said about Ray Blythe. I have known Ray now for around 8 years and you would be hard pressed to find a more honest and upfront person. I have had numerous dealing with him in business sense and he has never failed to go the extra yard to make you happy. There would be literally hundreds more would agree with this who have had dealing with Ray when he sells stuff at Model Expo at Melbourne every year. Heck even his eBay feedback sings the same tune as both a buyer & a seller. I know for a fact that Ray lives comfortably ( I am not saying he is filthy rich or anything) so the actual monatary amount while significant would not be his issue, it is simply the fact that he has entered into a transaction with you in good faith and you have failed to come through. And by what others have said and in all the other forums as well as hear would seem to be you modus operandi, a fact you now admit! the fact you also call James Blackwell ( a successful model shop owner and highly respected modeller the world over) also a liar is just the icing on the cake!

You need to man up Mr Brown and sort this out because I can tell you now that have rattled the wrong cage with Ray

Chris Leeman

February 6th, 2012, 12:29 pm #6

Pleased to read that you dealt safely wuth him Chris, wish I could say the same.
To have a go at my dog to me this is the measure of the man lowest of the low.

February 6th, 2012, 1:49 pm #7

So lets move on.

Gordon.
PLEASE settle this somewhere else. You're both becoming boring.

February 6th, 2012, 1:50 pm #8

So lets move on.

Gordon.

February 6th, 2012, 1:52 pm #9

put up (pursue through legal channels) or shut up

February 6th, 2012, 2:01 pm #10

Pleased to read that you dealt safely wuth him Chris, wish I could say the same.
To have a go at my dog to me this is the measure of the man lowest of the low.
If all you can do is focus on some small remark about your dog and try to gain public sympathy and leverage from it then it shows how little you have to reply to these serious events and complaints.

Here is your whole businesses future in jeopardy through these many complaints and you want to divert attention away from that by judging Ray Blythe as the lowest of the low because he said something about your dog. Is the dog now in a completely withdrawn state, lacking all confidence because of what was said. Will it be in years of therapy to get over it.

As I said in the main thread on this matter, all you really need to do is show your cash sales book for Euro 2009 invoice 52. That would go some way to countering the claims of his receipt. Of course if the handwriting was shown to be yours, which Ray King has examples of, then you'll need to explain how that could have come about.

So do you have your cash sales book for Euro 2009? Its a simple straightforward question.

If so does it show an entry for page 52 different to Ray Blythe's ?

Of course you don't have to answer, that is your right, but in not doing so you'll just cast more doubt on your claim that this never happened as Ray Blythe has told it, verified by James Blackwell.

You should have it as your are obliged by H.M.Inland Revenue to keep all records, receipts etc. for your business for six years. If you don't have it then as this issue widens you may find Inland Revenue taking an interest in your business affairs which I'm sure wouldn't be welcome.

It isn't enough to admit you've made mistakes, that's only a small part of the solution. It's deeds not words that will hopefully restore the modelling communities faith in your company and its financial affairs. Settling all outstanding issues with all those complaining by either supplying what they've paid for, refunding their money before proclaiming you are working on new items to introduce in 2012. Because if you don't I seriously doubt they'll be much of a 2012 for Cromwell Models. I hope not, and that you finally realise you are drinking in the last chance saloon.