Rage Against The Machine

This "virtual workbench" is hosted by Robert Oehler and Brett Green, and is designed so that Missing-lynx readers can share their "in progress" photos with the rest of the readership and generate constructive discussions. Participation is open to all Missing-lynx visitors.

Rage Against The Machine

August 17th, 2012, 7:52 pm #1

This ww1 vignette was inspired by a well known image made by the italian artist Fortinino Matania.
It was not my intension to make a 100% copy but more to use the poses of the figures.
[/IMG]
The Mark IV is the old Emhar kit modified with some scratchwork and new tracks from Accurate Armour.
[/IMG]
The figures where all sculpted with magicsculp.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
To bring the title more into the vignette I decided in a later stage to ad an extra figure on the roof of the Mark IV
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

And finaly one with a little photoshopping.
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Last edited by rogerhm on August 24th, 2012, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 17th, 2012, 7:54 pm #2

very nice!!!

August 17th, 2012, 8:17 pm #3

This ww1 vignette was inspired by a well known image made by the italian artist Fortinino Matania.
It was not my intension to make a 100% copy but more to use the poses of the figures.
[/IMG]
The Mark IV is the old Emhar kit modified with some scratchwork and new tracks from Accurate Armour.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
To bring the title more into the vignette I decided in a later stage to ad an extra figure on the roof of the Mark IV
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
That's just perfect. The poses are very well done and the scene looks exactly as intense as the painting.

Great job and thanks for sharing it with us.

Marcel

http://www.mjussen.nl/

August 17th, 2012, 8:26 pm #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Another stunning piece Roger.

It takes one thing to make and paint a great scene, but you create an atmosphere too!

August 17th, 2012, 8:36 pm #5

Hi Roger
outstanding work this model works in every respect a real pleasure to look at
speak to you soon
Lester

August 17th, 2012, 8:53 pm #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Hi Roger,

Really brilliant work there, I followed the progress over the last months and it turned out extremely well!
Nice to see the usual Hornet heads turning up around this latest tank
Lovely mud everywhere too!

Theo

August 17th, 2012, 9:00 pm #7

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Huge fan of your work.....outstanding

Luke Pitt

August 17th, 2012, 9:23 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Roger,
You have certainly captured a real sense of movement with this piec. Fantastic work!

Regards
Andy K

--------------------------------------------
http://andykingsmodelblog.blogspot.co.uk/

August 17th, 2012, 10:03 pm #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Nice, really - really nice!

Congrats,
Rick

<a href="http://ricklawler.plastic-garden.com/" rel="nofollow">

</a>

Last edited by RickLawler on August 17th, 2012, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 17th, 2012, 10:10 pm #10

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Roger
Excellent....

http://battletankpower.blogspot.com/