QUICK QUIZ - 2.10.2016...

Hosted by Paul Giles, this discussion group is dedicated to 1/72 scale and smaller AFV modelling.

QUICK QUIZ - 2.10.2016...

October 2nd, 2016, 5:56 pm #1

Here is October's Quick Quiz. A day late, but there you go. October already - do you realise there are only 84 days to Christmas - I counted them! Anyway, once again the quiz is themed and I hope the questions aren't too devious this time, but it will certainly exercise the brain cells and your Googling prowess.

The prize for the draw is courtesy of Simon Barnes and is the Modelcollect BMP3 with ERA...

So how do you win this lovely model, well just answer the three questions correctly, or as correct as I require, and your name goes into my wife's gardening hat for the prize draw. This will be held on Sunday 9th October, so you need to get your entries in by the 8th to qualify. Send your answers to my email address, it is in my profile, please DO NOT post your answers here, spoils things a bit. So here are the questions, just identify the vehicles, good luck...

Q1)

Q2)

Q3)

All the best,

Paul
“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
― Douglas MacArthur

October 2nd, 2016, 7:38 pm #2

wow ,challenging subjects!
Regards,
Peter van Kempen.

Si vis pacem, Para bellum.